what does the guy say at the biginning of the song?

"all i got to say is i have ______ for shooting that police officer. He got what he deserved ______________i'd kill him"

and does anyone know if theres a story behind it?
Quote by punkalaskan
what does the guy say at the biginning of the song?

"all i got to say is i have ______ for shooting that police officer. He got what he deserved ______________i'd kill him"

and does anyone know if theres a story behind it?

He says "all i got to say is i have no remorse for shooting that police officer. He got what he deserved and if i had the opportunity to kill him i'd kill him"

i don't know the story, probably from an interrogation tape or something. Maybe just created for the leftover crack song.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Thats tupac saying that .....he is in the song becuase tupac is that man and he knows whats goin on..
oo I love these!

"all i got to say is i have penis (noun) for shooting that police officer. He got what he deserved penis (adjective) i'd kill him"
Last edited by the glue man at Oct 30, 2007,
Quote by the glue man
oo I love these!

"all i got to say is i have penis (noun) for shooting that police officer. He got what he deserved penis (adjective) i'd kill him"

drawn together?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."