Poll: What Age Do You Prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Age Do You Prefer?
Same Age
41 52%
Year Younger
15 19%
Year Older
3 4%
2 years Younger
7 9%
2 years older
3 4%
Other (Specify)
9 11%
Voters: 79.
What age do you prefer for the person your dating?
[Sig goes here]
Last edited by carlsbad at Oct 29, 2007,
83 year olds

something about an older woman

mm mm mmmm
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
same age, or a year younger usually
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
options should be more broad. I'd date someone my age or a little younger and possibly someone slightly older than me.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Honestly, I'm attracted to older women, 28-34 is like the best for me lol. Now if I were wanting to get serious, I would look 20-24(2 on either side of me). The reason(s) I like older women are:
1) They know what they want
2) They hate drama just as much as me
3) They know what they are doing

Works out perfectly.
Around the same age on the younger side, so a year younger. I dunno why though. Probably a dominant thing.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Seeing as I'm in my third year of college, as long as they're at least a freshman, and not graduated from college :P
I'm 27 so I would say between 24 and 30 if I was still in the dating scene.
Definitely older. When i was nineteen i was messing around with a 32 year old. Good stuff. Their skin feels so much better. I HATE younger girls. I act like a kid. I don't wanna date soemone that acts younger than i do...
ive never been in a relationship ( too nervous and i dont talk enough to be able to hold a conversation normaly anyway) but id go two years back max. It will increace a bit as i age though (ie when im 25 id probably be willing to go back 5 years max, assuming im not married or dead).
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
18-20. I'm 18. I'd probably never date anyone younger than me.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
as im 15 id say from 16-19 :-) nd large....definatly large
I fought for all worth believing on the punk rock barracades
Roughly around my age.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
3 years each way's fine for me. After that, it does get a lil' strange socially. also, at least I know they're still legal, not a mistake anyone wants to be making, so for me 16-22
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I'm 19, and I picked other. I don't discriminate against age, well at least I like to think I don't, but in general I like older guys. My current boyfriend is 24, and that seems about right.
2 years either way is about ok with me, so between 16-20.
"Rock is the ONLY religion that never let's you down" - Lemmy (aka God)
Same age or younger...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I'll date anyonw who I see fit. Age isn't usually that big a factor for me. Clearly i'm not one if those cougar bait losers or a pedo-assface, but I just wouldn't turn someone down soley based on their age, within reason.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Doesn't really bother me. Not more than 1 year younger and not too old. Other than that I don't care.
Physically mature, emotionally mature, and intellectually mature. And I'm attracted to them. And I like them. And it's mutual. And they're legal.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Within a year or so.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION