recently i tried buying a guitar off the internet, it said next day delivery guaranted, and about a month later it still said the order was being processed, so it hadnt even been posted yet (the guitar was in stock)

so can anyone reccomend a UK based site that delivers guitars and amps with excellent service?
if you know an american site that ships to UK please post that aswell....
i tried guitar.co.uk, but they dont even have the product im looking for

thanks a lot
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I can recommend GAK, iMuso and Dolphin Music as my top three sites. No particular order.

+1

Sound Control if you're really desperate and they don't have it in anywhere else.
GAK FTW I always use GAK on the internet, but Dolphin,Dawsons and Curly's in reality
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Defo go for gak.co.uk or dolphinmusic, both very good stores
Probs not a good idea to import, it could cost you as much as the amp/guitar itself on import tax
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Agree with the ones said like GAK and Dolphin music.
Have used soundslive a couple times too, very good.
GAK all the way.
Strings Direct do some guitars. It's more suitable for buying strings and effects though.
ebay, if you know what your doing
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Thomann.de for large orders due to free shipping over a certain amount, but i normally just search around when i need something, mainly Ebay though.
gak, imuso and merchant city are the online dealers i always use - never had a problem with any of them, and you can usually get really good prices.
"Rock is the ONLY religion that never let's you down" - Lemmy (aka God)
Thomann for big order like guitars and stuff because it's euro and postage is only £10 you can save yourself some cash.

For strings and picks i reccomend www.stringbusters.com

Great prices and quick delivery.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
OH!! Or if you want any parts/pickups,plates,new bodies etc, www.allparts.uk.com are great,i got some stuff from there,arrived within 4 days
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Got my SG from GAK and amp from Imuso.

Both were really good, GAK came quicker then it said it would take. Only thing about Imuso is that their was a massive tear in the cardboard box but the precious spider was alight

But for expensive equipment. I dont recommend it.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by andyd93
OH!! Or if you want any parts/pickups,plates,new bodies etc, www.allparts.uk.com are great,i got some stuff from there,arrived within 4 days

Thanks for that , but how much is shipping or is it free?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08