0 0%
Not Getting Better
1 9%
The Waterfall Ahead
7 64%
Whatever Happens
1 9%
Voters: 11.
I know they all probably suck, 'coz we came up with them pretty much on the spot, but please pick one of the names, and we'd really apprecieate it.
We are mostly alternative punk, alternative rock, some modern rock, NU metal and grunge. As a band, we are similar to Default, Staind, Creed and bands along that line. Thanx!

OH, and by the way, u can vote for more than one. I would like it if we left the maximum at 2 or 3 votes, but thanx for voting.

OH MY GOD, i am so dumb: i forgot another choice, which is this, just tell me manually if u think it is the best:

SELF-CENTERED PORTRAIT

don't forget that!

again, thanx!
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Last edited by Teen Spirit at Oct 29, 2007,
thanx

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by Abandoned67
drop the "the" on The Waterfall Ahead and I definitly like that one.

+1
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
^i second that one too

waterfall ahead is a great name!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
thanx

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey