hey pit!

I need some symbols to make up a logo for our band...
(in the band logo exchange thread you only get nice pictures with nice fonts... )

So do you know any cool symbols?
I really like the bio hazard symbol... but it's got a beard. xD
The Werwolf logo is also cool, but... yeah. xD

So please just post any symbols you can think of when you hear... metal/metalcore, death, pain, violence, fear, rage, hate, vikings... or anything that looks cool. xD

cheers!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
(Invalid img)

Hardcore!

I think you'll find that's post-hardcore. ****ing n00b
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by DTOE
I think you'll find that's post-hardcore. ****ing n00b

Bugger! What about this one?
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Now THAT is hardcore
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by Izz
What about a swastika?

I guess most people don't know enough about it... xDDD
Would be nearly the same thing as with the Werwolf logo...

But thx for your help! ^^
Quote by Jokaaa

Don't know enough about it? What's there to know? I was being sarcastic...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

So is he pulling the Swazi OUT of the can putting it IN the can? Could go either way here...
Quote by Jokaaa

are you saying that most people in the world, don't know what a swatstka is?!

lol wut?
Erm... the swastika is also called "wheel of life"... It's at least 14000 years old and it was the symbol for different things, depending on the continent/area, but it was always something good.
The nazis just stole it.
That's what I ment about knowing it...
pwnd?

cheers!
Quote by Jokaaa
Erm... the swastika is also called "wheel of life"... It's at least 14000 years old and it was the symbol for different things, depending on the continent/area, but it was always something good.
The nazis just stole it.
pwnd?

cheers!

pwnd....
Quote by Jokaaa
The nazis just stole it.
pwnd?

cheers!

You are mistaken sir. The nazi's flippped it around. The Buddhists and Native Indians held the symbol first except the arms went counter-clockwise. That one stand for peace. The Nazi version was all corrupte and stuff...I have the first one with the original pentacle tattooed on me stomach...
I don't think so... I think it was never sure in which direction a swastika "had to be", at least I think that this is what I have learned in school...

But btt, don't you know any symbols? ^^"
Quote by Jokaaa
The nazis just stole it.
pwnd?

cheers!

and how is that pwnd?

what, just because you can use google?
Quote by erifxneef
You are mistaken sir. The nazi's flippped it around. The Buddhists and Native Indians held the symbol first except the arms went counter-clockwise. That one stand for peace. The Nazi version was all corrupte and stuff...I have the first one with the original pentacle tattooed on me stomach...

You have that on your stomach? Smooth move Batman...
Quote by Jokaaa
I don't think so... I think it was never sure in which direction a swastika "had to be", at least I think that this is what I have learned in school...

But btt, don't you know any symbols? ^^"

The nazi swastika has the arms pointing clockwise. The other one(buddhist one) isn't called swastika, but i can't remember what it called now I've alwayz referred to it as a swami. Whereas the nazi one would be swazi.

Two different symbols, I promise you. Look up a buddha statue in google or something, you'll see what i'm talkin about.
Quote by Izz
You have that on your stomach? Smooth move Batman...

Wha? I love Batman!

It's a Pentacle inside of a Swami. Not a pentagram inside of a swazi.

if i stood on my head and looked in the mirror at it, it would make me a satanic nazi....got it?
The swastika is a ancient symbol, that goes way way back to ancient Europe and Asia, before the 1920 the symbol had nothing to do the Nazism. It is used by some Asian religions, only dumb idots think its only a nazi symbol.
Quote by Jokaaa
Man, I learned it in school...
And here is a pic (-> wikipedia)

a greek helmet, quite old...

and "pwnd" was NOT ment like "hahahaaaa you noob you're so dumb! bla!"...

And now btt please. :p

bah, can't you just put the IMG up there?

AS far as i've known it was alwayz two different things. I know it for a fact.
Quote by zonko_zulio
and how is that pwnd?

what, just because you can use google?

no. because you cant
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
As far as I know it was for something else everywhere... different cultures, religions -> different meanings... but I think it didn't have anything to do with fascism a "few" years ago.

Whatever, symbols!
I found some nice runes, maybe I'll use them.

/@^ oO
I have already googled for "symbols" and other related stuff... but I haven't found anything usefull except those runes I just mentioned.
Last edited by Jokaaa at Oct 29, 2007,