So yea i just saw Across the Universe the other day and it was one of the best movies ever. It was so good i want to go watch it again.
what's it about.....?
im guessing by the title it has something to do with how large the universe is and other solar systems and all that
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
It's a love story in the 60's interpreted by Beatles music.

And yes, it was one of the best movies I've seen, but I love the Beatles, which helps
Quote by vicarious46
what's it about.....?
im guessing by the title it has something to do with how large the universe is and other solar systems and all that

no its a musical using beatles music actually
Quote by vicarious46
what's it about.....?

Nope. It's about the sixties and it follows the lives of all the characters as they deal with life in that troubled time. DON'T GO SEE IT IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE SIXTIES. But yeah, amazing movie.
Quote by SuperBlob
Lol, Bono

I love how his character is preaching about love and they take this magical tripped up LSD bus ride and then he turns out to be a complete asshat.

Yeah, Across the Universe, is absolutely amazing. Go and see it, then do drugs and see it again.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by SuperBlob
Lol, Bono

he acctually did a really good job with "I Am The Walrus" they all did a very good job with the song i was impressed they did The Beatles justice unlike all those damn commertials that have Beatles songs those people cant sing
Soooo.... is this like the 356,943rd time?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Soooo.... is this like the 356,943rd time?

what are you talking about
Its actually really good, especially visually.

Wow, lots of "lly" words there.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
At school, it's trendy to see it. So I'm not going to see it purely for that fact.

I'll rent it when it comes out.
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
At school, it's trendy to see it. So I'm not going to see it purely for that fact.

I'll rent it when it comes out.

your loss it is freaking awesome
It was alright. I thought the whole drug scene was sort of pointless, but again I don't know much about the sixties. My girlfriend really enjoyed it. It felt very anti-war proganda-ish at times. Visuals were amazing though.
i've seen bout 10 threads bout across the universe in the past week.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
I loved it. I actually didn't know what to expect since I had only seen a preview once almost a year before it came out.

Eddie Izzard was the ringmaster guy, I totally didn't expect that.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.