Page 1 of 2
This Christmas is going to big for Xbox 360 and im guessing that alot of people will be either recieving one or buying someone one.

Im actually recieving one. Im hoping for some better deals to come up cause most of the bundles come with crap games. I mean i might aswell get a bundle with a decent game because games are so expensive.

Or Maybe your getting the PS3....

Why don't you post what your getting or hoping to get if it's not the above

So yer. Discuss
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Last edited by Donkey Fly at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by Tom_hatton
Nintendo Wii owns both.

I can't really say because i haven't tried but it looks too cartoony for me in the graphics if you know what i mean. Although Zelda looks like it pwns on it.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I'm getting one for christmas hopefully
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Aye.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
The Xbox, it might be debatable, but the PS3? The Ps3 is crap, most overrated console ever. About £500 for something you cant even buy decent games for!

The wii- £200 for pure awesomeness.
wii 60
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
getting one for Xmas and rock band!
I think I'm getting GH3 for ps2 for my birthday thursday(sorry, a bit off-topic)
Quote by Kankuro
Lol, I already gots mine.

+1
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I bought an Elite as an early Christmas gift to myself. I should be getting it in the mail tomorrow. $449 for a console and 2 free games isn't bad at all.
Quote by Tom_hatton
The Xbox, it might be debatable, but the PS3? The Ps3 is crap, most overrated console ever. About £500 for something you cant even buy decent games for!

The wii- £200 for pure awesomeness.

The wii and the PS3 suck imo. Wii can be fun every once in a while though, but 360 is by far the best imo.
^ Hmm, I don't think either of them suck, I just think the 360 has more to offer. Take the Wii for example, sure it has some fun games, but be honest... It's a console made for kids, hence the game selection, and that's not for me. The PS3 has some nice aspects, but as everyone knows, it's expensive as fuck, and I could give two shits about blu-ray, just take that out and give me the console for $400. That's why I really hope MGS4 somehow goes to the 360 as well, because I'm not dropping $600 for a damn game.
666 BRO
Last edited by Kankuro at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by Kankuro
^ Hmm, I don't think either of them suck, IO just think the 360 has more to offer.

+1

With Xbox Live and all the games and stuff you can put on like music and videos. The xbox is such a better investment.

Quote by Kankuro
^ Hmm, I don't think either of them suck, I just think the 360 has more to offer. Take the Wii for example, sure it has some fun games, but be honest... It's a console made for kids, hence the game selection, and that's not for me. The PS3 has some nice aspects, but as everyone knows, it's expensive as fuck, and I could give two shits about blu-ray, just take that out and give me the console for $400. That's why I really hope MGS4 somehow goes to the 360 as well, because I'm not dropping $600 for a damn game.

Yeah I agree, but compared to the 360 they suck. PS3 only has 12 games btw.
^ Well consider this, when the 360 first came out, it had lame games as well. I'd give the PS3 some time, and if nothing good comes out of it, then I would say it sucks.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
The PS3 has some nice aspects, but as everyone knows, it's expensive as fuck, and I could give two shits about blu-ray, just take that out and give me the console for $400. That's why I really hope MGS4 somehow goes to the 360 as well, because I'm not dropping $600 for a damn game.

FYI, they may be releasing a $399, 40GB version here in the States.
Actually I do intend to get one for Christmas.

I have a huge list of games I want to get though. I won't have managed to get them all by the time next Christmas rolls around and then I'll still have every game that comes out next year to get.

Gutted that Haze has been made a PS3 exclusive. Hopefully they'll see the error of their ways and bring it out on the 360. Supposed to be a lot easier to develop for than the PS3.
Quote by Meths
Supposed to be a lot easier to develop for than the PS3.

Yeah, I'm hearing the Cell processor makes things a little difficult. Same thing can be said about the 360 and lack of standard hard drive / low storage space of DVDs.
^ Yes, the hard drive is quite small. I need to find an Elite with a falcon chip. >_<
666 BRO
I don't think I've ever seen so many smilies in a Meths post. No I'm not getting a 360 for Xmas, I got me a Wii and with Brawl, SMG, Prime, new Zelda and more what else do I need?
Racing games.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yes, the hard drive is quite small. I need to find an Elite with a falcon chip. >_<

Well the normal hard drive being only 20GB isn't really the problem. It's the fact that they still have Core/Arcade systems that don't come with one so the developers constantly have to keep those few in mind.
Quote by Cal UK
I don't think I've ever seen so many smilies in a Meths post. No I'm not getting a 360 for Xmas, I got me a Wii and with Brawl, SMG, Prime, new Zelda and more what else do I need?
Racing games.

Halo 3, BioShock, Gears of War, Stranglehold, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, ect. Oh, and racing games I suppose.

Quote by happytimeharry
Well the normal hard drive being only 20GB isn't really the problem. It's the fact that they still have Core/Arcade systems that don't come with one so the developers constantly have to keep those few in mind.

Yes, I didn't really see the point for the Core system. :\ I suppose it's for the very casual gamer. I dunno.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Halo 3, BioShock, Gears of War, Stranglehold, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, ect.

Gears of War= ****.
Quote by Kankuro
Halo 3, BioShock, Gears of War, Stranglehold, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, ect.

^ That fell into ect. Although is that being released in 07? If I included games that were being released later I would have had a much longer list. With games like Army of Two, Kane and Lynch, Blacksite: Area 51, Jericho, GTAIV, RE5, Mass Effect of course, and the two more Gears of War games being released.
666 BRO
Page 1 of 2