leadership class actually, does anyone else have dumb bull**** classes that the politicians but in the school to make them self look good to parents? wtf is this? i remember when i was in sec.1 (grade7) we had a reading class, and all we did was read for 5 5minutes...grr this makes me made...ROAR
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
leadership class actually, does anyone else have dumb bull**** classes that the politicians but in the school to make them self look good to parents? wtf is this? i remember when i was in sec.1 (grade7) we had a reading class, and all we did was read for 5 5minutes...grr this makes me made...ROAR

mad*
Quote by k1ng_pooh

So, sitting in class now ...
Leadership class actually. Does anyone else have dumb bull**** classes that the politicians put in the school to make themselves look good to parents? Wtf is this? I remember when I was in sec.1 (grade7), we had a reading class, and all we did was read for 55 minutes ...Grr this makes me mad...ROAR

Last edited by blue_strat at Oct 29, 2007,
man you guys are grammar nazis
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
man you guys are grammar nazis

Man, you guys are grammar Nazis.
ooo nice try strat...55 minutes is what he was going for
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
hard to be writing correctly with teacher circling you
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
i hate you all
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
i hate you all.

fixed
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by k1ng_pooh
So, I'm sitting in class right now. It is Leadership class actually. Does anyone else have dumb bull**** classes that the politicians put in the school to make themselves look good to parents? What the **** is this? I remember when I was in sec.1 (grade7) we had a reading class, and all we did was read for fifty-five minutes.... Grr, this makes me mad....ROAR

There ya go.
(Just goin along with the others but doin it more scrupulously.)
Quote by k1ng_pooh

I hate you all.

Full stops and capital letters dude.
Quote by Sol9989
Quote by k1ng_pooh
I hate you all.
Fixed

Fixed.
It is hard to be writing correctly with the teacher fucking you.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by k1ng_pooh

I couldn't understand that at all. If you mean classes that you have to take that are boring/dumb/pointless, I believe the winner is religious studies. Compulsory at some colleges down here in NZ.
Quote by Garb
There you go.
(I'm just going along with the others, but doing it more scrupulously.)

im in class too and its gay!!!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Religious studies? what about ethics? yes we have a class for ethics
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
Quote by blue_strat
Quote by Garb
There you go.
(I'm just going along with the others, but doing it more scrupulously.)

Actually, there shouldn't be a comma because there's no subject after but, so it's not a compound sentence. I should've known better than to let the little amount of hick in me show through. lol
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Religious studies? what about ethics? yes we have a class for ethics

*gives up*
ha i are win
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5