ok so im trying to find new artists that i might like so i thought id see if you guys could help me. im looking for artists like jack johnson and the dave matthews band. i also found a good song by a guy called ben harper, i forget what the name of it is but its the first one that comes up when you search his name in youtube. so artists like that. thanks
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
newton faulkner
damien rice
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
sigur ros is good, but VERY alternative
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
Pete Murray is the Australian version of Jack Johnson. Damien Rice is a very good call, he's great. José Gonzalez maybe, he makes good music.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
andy mckee
hes instrumental tho, no lyrics
Alt rock? Check out Incubus
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

drive is good (for incubus) especially the live orchestral version
Try the bands & artist forums.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o