ok, i am havin problems finding new bands to listen to, i go to amazon.com sometimes and look at similar artitist but i usually have all the cds they recomend. i am looking for something in the same vein as Three Days Grace, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold. do you know any bands that are similar to them??? thanks for any suggestions
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
Alter Bridge new album, FLAW, Red, Decyfer Down all great bands i suggest u check out
The most talented man on earth...
Finger Eleven, Alter Bridge, Chevelle, Crossfade, Staind, Submersed, Evans Blue, Shinedown, Stone Sour, and Taproot just to name a few.
i haven't heard of red and decyfer down, i'll try them. all the others i already have all their cds
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
def check them out i prefer decyfer dowb over red but red is more like a heavier lp
The most talented man on earth...
puddle of mudd, assuming you like unoriginality
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I highly recomend Shinedowns first album and any Days of the New record, but the first one is really quite good...

you might really like Corrosion of Conformity's Deliverance, Wiseblood and America's Volume Dealer records.