for metal.
hah.
Got any ideas?
Links?
I'm playing an Ibanez GAX70 BTW.
Save up more money.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave.

and then save some more.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
yea $230 aint gunna get u any good amp but a solid state amp(Tubes are way better) and a distortion pedal
Hah.
Well. Im going to be running a toneworks pedal through it, so distortion isnt super important on the amp itself.
Quote by Flanringo
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/B52-LG7512-75W-12-Solid-State-Guitar-Combo?sku=481305

these b 52's are underrated amps, tehy're made in america, and are good for metal. this specific one would be perfect for small or medium sized gigs i'm sure. i dont have this one, but i've played a more expensive version, and my friend owns a different b 52.

These are just a lot better than Marshal MG's, but kind of a Marshall sound. They will work for metal, but cleans on these amps are a bit sterile.

Kustom Quad series has probably the best clean's for a solid state. You can pull off metal, but you might want a Tubescreamer or just something like it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?