Its been done before, but post your rant.

I hate girls, they are all selfish and assinine, whenever i meet one i like, she either a. has a boyfriend or b. is a slut

your turn
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I hate that fucking search button
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by axeslinger01

I hate girls, they are all selfish and assinine, whenever i meet one i like, she either a. has a boyfriend or b. is a slut

your turn

Conclusion: You are gay.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
I'm tired of people being narrowminded. Just a minute ago in the thread about favourite genres. The bashing of hip hop/rap doesn't seem to stop. Seriously. It's not popular or cool to bash on it! Just leave it be.
Quote by axeslinger01

your turn

if you're going to judge all girls this way please don't act surprised when you cannot get a girlfriend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by Izz
I'm tired of people being narrowminded. Just a minute ago in the thread about favourite genres. The bashing of hip hop/rap doesn't seem to stop. Seriously. It's not popular or cool to bash on it! Just leave it be.

People can be narrowminded but i agree that bashing of hip hop/rap needs to stop.

What i find hilarious is when Linkin Park fans bash hip hop, when one of Linkin Parks biggest influences were hip hop. Same with Korn.