Whoa....the typing in all caps and the fast-moving Ed avatar is like an assault on my eyes.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by metaldud536
I too enjoy watching AT-AT's go at it doggy style.

Touche....
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
lol they suck. the first song is some kind of fade to black take off that is just terrible.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
lollerskates they think they sound like megadeth, phail.

thats just a terrible band. but im thinking thats just a joke cuz listen to those solos thats not possible to try, and make something that bad
Haha, the megadeth cover was terrible, and i love how they put " crap recording " by the song, as thought thats why the song sounded rubbish. and how come you hear no bass or drums.
3... Fall Out Boy, Plain White T's and Without Ending (local band that rele suks)
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

must resist the urge to "advertise" my band in this thread.

actually no, our myspace profile is basically a few of my ****ty home recordings and we only play 2 of the songs on there. I don't know of any really crap bands on myspace.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Define bad...

Because people will just put in bands they don't like. You need to say if it's in terms of bad production, sloppy playing, etc.
just search,"Sometimes Next Tuesday" on myspace, I don't know if they have one, but they've got maybe tewnty vids on Youtube so they really have to be on Myspace. I've had a few conversations via internet with the leader, and he's not only like 300 lbs, he's also a total @$$ hole
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
well, this kid plays at an open mic night I frequent... he basically ruins it.

http://www.myspace.com/fountainpennmusic

that guy sounds like snake (the criminal guy) from the simpsons trying to sing
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?