An Amp. I want a new one and there's any price range. I play Melo Death metal and metalcore. Pedal recs are accepted as well please =] thanks.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by doctorums
if money is really no issue buy a wall of vox ac-30s.

As nice as that sounds, maybe you should look at what he plays?

If you're being totally honest about the lack of price range, Bongner Uberchall is pretty reknowned for t3h br00talz
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
the thunderverb would be perfect as it's 200w and plenty of crunch. and as far as the ac30, plenty of heavier bands play it i.e. cursive, thursday, swervedriver, ...and you will know us by the trail of dead, and obviously queen. it all depends if you are playing lead or rhythym and what effects you have.
Quote by doctorums
the thunderverb would be perfect as it's 200w and plenty of crunch. and as far as the ac30, plenty of heavier bands play it i.e. cursive, thursday, swervedriver, ...and you will know us by the trail of dead, and obviously queen. it all depends if you are playing lead or rhythym and what effects you have.

Those bands are hardly "heavy" when compared to Melo Death and Metalcore... Thunderverb is a good amp, but for the money, there's TONS of other amps I'd rather have for what the TS wants.

Diezel Herbert/VH4 or a Framus Cobra get my vote, I hear the Uberschall can get muddy.

*edit* I wouldn't suggest Behringer anything, their pedals and amps are all sub-par and are very unrealiable. Also, if you have as big of a price range as you say, Behringer shouldn't even be an option, at all.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Oct 29, 2007,
behringer V-tone 1200 i think its what i got

nice amp bro but it only sounds awesome when you use the amp modeling effects

its like the last effect #99

sounds real heavy

and it has 2 channels with a pedal to switch between channels and toggle effects

each channel has seperate gain, volume , and all tones
and i play COB<children of bodom

Lamb of god

and even the police and van halen its a great all around amp
Quote by Yngwi3

If you're being totally honest about the lack of price range, Bongner Uberchall is pretty reknowned for t3h br00talz

I own a Bogner Metropolis. One of the most lovely amps In the world IMO. <3

Quote by hightension01
behringer V-tone 1200 i think its what i got

nice amp bro but it only sounds awesome when you use the amp modeling effects

its like the last effect #99

sounds real heavy

and it has 2 channels with a pedal to switch between channels and toggle effects

each channel has seperate gain, volume , and all tones

I'll check it out definatly. Thanks

Quote by MatrixClaw
Those bands are hardly "heavy" when compared to Melo Death and Metalcore... Thunderverb is a good amp, but for the money, there's TONS of other amps I'd rather have for what the TS wants.

Diezel Herbert/VH4 or a Framus Cobra get my vote, I hear the Uberschall can get muddy.

*edit* I wouldn't suggest Behringer anything, their pedals and amps are all sub-par and are very unrealiable. Also, if you have as big of a price range as you say, Behringer shouldn't even be an option, at all.

my friend Alex owns a Framus Cobra. Tried it, and I didn't like it whatsoever. but thanks and yeah, I know Behringer blow lmao. Any recs for wah and octave pedals?
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Oct 30, 2007,
Quote by Seth Shadows
my friend Alex owns a Framus Cobra. Tried it, and I didn't like it whatsoever. but thanks and yeah, I know Behringer blow lmao. Any recs for wah and octave pedals?

Really? That's the first time I've ever heard someone say they didn't like a Cobra.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com