Underneath the Gun are one of my favorite bands, i love them. I have checked their little gayspace page almost everyday since the broke up, just waiting to see something like this. I was so happy when i saw it like 3 days ago. I just really wish they would drop the whole "God" thing. I mean i have nothing against religious people and stuff (personally, im not) but when you keep going on and on about it, it gets old.

But i am sooooo Happy they are "Some what" back
Their blog about it made me lose all respect I had for them. I even posted a comment on the blog that got deleted.
Man, God must love those shitty generic bands huh?

Just listened on their myspace, really bad.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Is it true that the members are all a bunch of assholes?
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Cool
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by Spiritual_Cramp
Is it true that the members are all a bunch of assholes?

I've heard this. Silent_Spectacle said a while ago that they demand much more money for gigs than The Faceless.
Quote by saxaxe
Kinda arrogant to say they have a gift from god, no?

God doesn't exist anyway so they are more than welcome to live in some delusional fantasy as long as they don't come anywhere near me.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
God doesn't exist anyway so they are more than welcome to live in some delusional fantasy as long as they don't come anywhere near me.

FFS dude shut the fuck up. I don't believe in God but other people do, you're trying to make those who do believe look like idiots whilst succeeding to make yourself look an idiot by saying stupid stuff like that.

To keep on topic, I think they should let it die.
I think theyre a bunch of greedy rich kids

I mean come on they already have a bunch of money, look where they live

the rich part of corona

theyre in it just for the money
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by SealCubMassacre
FFS dude shut the fuck up. I don't believe in God but other people do, you're trying to make those who do believe look like idiots whilst succeeding to make yourself look an idiot by saying stupid stuff like that.

To keep on topic, I think they should let it die.

I'm a human being and therefore have a right to my own opinion. If you (or anyone else who doesn't like it) don't want to read about them, be my guest and don't read them.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
haha
how many times can you say 'god' in 5 sentences.

and any band that says god is working through them should just ****ing get a grip. fair enough believing in it, but ****...that's just stupid. god gave us this gift...he's working through us...idiots.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by pistols
haha

and any band that says god is working through them should just ****ing get a grip. fair enough believing in it, but ****...that's just stupid. god gave us this gift...he's working through us...idiots.

You don't understand. The music is working through them. By meaning that they are spreading god and christianity THROUGH their music and lyrics. Thats how god works through them. I don't think they mean that one day god told him to form a death metal band for the good of mankind. i don't think.
i like them but noti f theyre asshole kids who are just christian because its the hardcore thing to do. eh are they pricks? i wonder if theyre really conservative too
these guys are like the only deathcore band i like so im excited, i really could care less that they are a bunch of christian fgts.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I like em..dont like the whole "I heart jesus" thing....but what they do is what they do..and you gotta respect that...
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
Quote by pistols
haha

I said this on their blog and they deleted it straight away.
OMG, this band is so bad because they only care about money and looking cool rather than the spirit of music like the rest of the bands in the deathcore scene [/sarcasm].