Ok UG i need some ideas for a horror story I have to write for English class. It's only about 500-800 words, but I'm having trouble thinking of an idea. You dont have to write out a full story anything just a basis or even some sort of monster/villain.

Thanks in advance

- kyle
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
you are engaging in intimate activities with a "female" only to be blinded by "her" "one eyed monster"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i have an idea!! see it starts with this pear and its huuge and green and goes lol wut....
You need someone where to stay for the night. You see a room to let. The owner is a nice old woman. You discover she likes to cook human beings in her oversized oven. etc.
Vegetarian Zombies.

They could be all 'grainnnsssss'
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
monster: your teacher's mom!
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
A story of a man...who became lost...

...IN THE PIT!

No but in all seriousness you really don't need to try that hard to cough up something better than some of the ****e that's being released today.

What about a puppet called Woodenface who locks people in a giant cube and makes them try and escape while he butchers them with a hook?
something involving murders happening around you.. and a stalker.. the twist is the stalkers your brother or dad or some other crap like that
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by rorythefaggot
Vegetarian Zombies.

They could be all 'grainnnsssss'

LMAO

Man, I'm so shocked... you actually get to do awesome stuff like writing horror stories in school, and you leave the fun of coming up with an idea to a forum of total strangers? Man...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
it was midnight in the big brother house, nothing stirred , not even aPIGEON!!!!
SWFC
Quote by raise_the_dead
LMAO

Man, I'm so shocked... you actually get to do awesome stuff like writing horror stories in school, and you leave the fun of coming up with an idea to a forum of total strangers? Man...

I didn't say i would use the first thing that came up I'm just looking for some inspiration so i thought I'd see what the Pit had to say.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
throw in some sodomy rape and torture by an masked assailant, in the style of saw(with added sodomy), but with a crazy twist

the psycho was your mother!
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn