Page 1 of 2

Wispas are back! I've had around five or six in the last week- they're that good. They make Aeros obsolete. I really hope they bring back wispa golds.

Anyway, are there any other discontinued sweets/chocolate bars that you wish they'd bring back.
Anyone remember Mavericks?
The 5 fingers of dairy milk you used to get. Chuffing expensive, but bloody good.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I KNOW! I was thrilled when I heard, I used to live off these things.
I still haven't bought one, I guess I don't rely on sweets as much as I did when I was a wee nipper

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
They make Aeros obsolete.

Oh God yes. They're so much finer and more satisfying. Not like those rip-off chunky pieces of shit.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
cant think of any discontinued sweets that i want back.
though i will think of some soon

AND YAY I LOVE WISPA's!!! i have around 5 a day!!!

EDIT: honeycomb yorky needs to be brought back
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
You know what else they need to bring back? Vice Vercas.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Yes!
Wispas are legendary!
Quote by Steve The Plank

I want nerds to be sold somewhere near me again.

Better again, best sweets ever from being a child.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do

I never even noticed they'd left til I noticed them in the shop the other day! I bought like 10 and kept them in my mini-fridge at work

You're right you know...Aeros can pretty much **** themselves now...
Bah, they've only brought them back in the hopes all the hype about it will make them a huge profit. Because of this, I refuse to buy one.

But Nerds were always good. I'd buy them again.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I actually don't remember what wispas tasted like!

I wish they'd bring astros back though. If you don't remember them, shame on you.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I wish they'd bring astros back though. If you don't remember them, shame on you.

They're like them no-good aeros except the 'bubbles' are smaller.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

But crispy M&Ms far surpass them!

I actually really dislike all the student hype there is about Wispas. They were never that awesome anyway, just like dairy milk with holes in them, and I doubt they were many people's favourite chocolate.

I'll buy one tomorrow tho.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
My friend found Nerds from a shop in london that sells sweets from the nineties. It was awesome.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Haha, I was just about to post a pic of astros. They were great too:

Kinda like malteaser ball-shaped things. Used to feast on them a lot.

AND these. I used to eat these things back in year 5 or 6 I think. And that's a long time, sister.

God, think of this poor generation, growing up without astros, yo-yos, mega drive..
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

WOO! Wispas!

To be brought back: Nerds

Pes (im not sure i think they might still sell these, havnt seen any though)

EDIT: Another thing is them mini polo things that came inside a massive polo, one of my friends brought one in today that expired in 1999
Last edited by Guitar God Rob at Oct 29, 2007,
You can buy pez in my local woolworths.
Quote by rorythefaggot
AND these. I used to eat these things back in year 5 or 6 I think. And that's a long time, sister.

God, think of this poor generation, growing up without astros, yo-yos, mega drive..

mega drive? Pfft, rich kids!

I only got astros when I went round to my neighbours house after school, my mum couldn't afford to buy them for me...
I had no idea nerds were discontinued in some places. Here (jersey) they sell them at like every conveniences store. However i only see nerds rope in WAWA's, but they are soooooo good. Luckily i have a bunch of wawas near me so i can always get some nerds rope if i want. Also, not really a candy but i really wish they'd bring back pepsi blue, best ****ing drink ever/
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by Dumpweedrock
I had no idea nerds were discontinued in some places. Here (jersey) they sell them at like every conveniences store. However i only see nerds rope in WAWA's, but they are soooooo good. Luckily i have a bunch of wawas near me so i can always get some nerds rope if i want. Also, not really a candy but i really wish they'd bring back pepsi blue, best ****ing drink ever/

You don't live in Jersey, you live in NEW Jersey.

Completely completely different. In the UK we don't get them anymore, don't give us false hope that one of the islands between the UK and France still sells them when you really live in America!
Did we ever have all the different types of pepsi in the UK? I can't remember them.
Trade a Muk for your Charizard?
-Okay.
LOL! What a DOOFUS!

Best day, hands down, of Year 5.

Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
Did we ever have all the different types of pepsi in the UK? I can't remember them.

Pretty sure we didn't get those. Which reminds me; I haven't had a Slush Puppie in the longest time.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by Steve The Plank
Haha, I was just about to post a pic of astros. They were great too:

Kinda like harder malteaser ball-shaped things. Used to feast on them a lot.

I used to eat those all the time.

And Nerds.

Ahh, nostalgia.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Pretty sure we didn't get those. Which reminds me; I haven't had a Slush Puppie in the longest time.

I had a slush puppy(or something similar) but a month ago. It was damn good.
am I on crack for thinking that there used to be a blue flavour of Crush pop? I've been curious about that for a long freaking time. I seem to remember drinking it as a kid, but haven't heard of it since.

Also, I miss Sprite Ice. Probably the best pop ever!
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by rorythefaggot
You know what else they need to bring back? Vice Vercas.

There have been 3 threads like this recently, and I've said Vice Versas in every one .

And also, in the last one; I pointed out that the Wispa had returned , because in the first one people had mentioned that they wanted it to be brought back, then a week later it was. I thought that was an awesome coincidence.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Steve The Plank
Anyone remember these? They were insanely good:

Bastard website is charging £1.20 for one pack of them, when they only cost 20p back in the day!

Oh God I remember those. I used to have like one pack every day.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Page 1 of 2