So i bought a MacBook with OS X Tiger this summer, and thought i didnt need Xcode, a programming application. Now my dad wants to try and use it, he can actually use this stuff, and I wouldnt mind trying it myself. what do i do to get it bakc? the only downloads i can find are for developers of apple?:S
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Zoom G-FX3
Line 6 Spider III 75 Combo

Looking for a drummer and vocalist in Thunder Bay, ON

Member of the Fender Armada
You're fucked.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
You could use Torrents? I don't use them, but I think they would be good for things like this.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
take it to the shop where u boght it... pay 200 bucks and go back home happy :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
1. Go to computer store
2. Find computer man
3. Buy computer/OS that doesnt suck.
4. ?????
5. Profit.

But seriously, just use ares or something.
Quote by Steve The Plank
He already did that.

I just reread the post a few times and I fail to see where he did it.

But anyway, I was only screwing around. I guess it's a personal preference, but all experience I've ever had with macs was terrible.
Oh, I get it, because macs suck. Funny stuff.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by PopNFresh07
I just reread the post a few times and I fail to see where he did it.

But anyway, I was only screwing around. I guess it's a personal preference, but all experience I've ever had with macs was terrible.

Each to his own. I use a Macbook Pro and a PC. Definitely prefer OS X to Windows, but that's just me.