I searched the pit and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done before on UG, though it has been done countless times on Myspace. The idea is pretty straightforward, I'm gonna start a story off with 4 words to a sentence, and each person adds another 4 words to a sentence on to that, and so on. Just refrain from too much profanity or anything that could be overly disturbing or offensive to other people. You can make it as random or serious as you want...

It was a cold summer day and I was stuck at home playing Stairway to Heaven because...

(Oh, and if it gets really long, I or somebody else should put it all together into one post, so it would be easier to follow)
Part of the Conan O'Brien is a genius group.
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Anyway, long hair and a foreign accent, aren't you a hit with the laydeees?

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Backstreet Boys > Beatles
It was a cold summer day and I was stuck at home playing Stairway to Heaven because I totally sucked at guitar. Then there was a knock at the door and it was a 300lb iranian transvestite called...

edit: this thread deserves a chance
Last edited by Oliwashere at Oct 29, 2007,
It was a cold summer day and I was stuck at home playing Stairway to Heaven because I totally sucked at guitar. Then there was a knock at the door and it was fail, telling me i'd failed at fail which kinda pissed me off, because I thought it was a good idea. Anyway,
Come on baby take a chance with and meet me at the back of the blue bus.
The End.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Damn, I thought someone was going to write an epic novel using people from UG.
666 BRO
haha great story :P xD
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
'']
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by Kankuro
Damn, I thought someone was going to write an epic novel using people from UG.

Same

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
It was a cold summer day and I was stuck at home playing Stairway to Heaven because I totally sucked at guitar. Then there was a knock at the door and it was fail, telling me i'd failed at fail which kinda pissed me off, because I thought it was a good idea. Anyway, come on baby take a chance with and meet me at the back of the blue bus.

The End

That was awesome!
yeah, soz about that, i've seen this before and it can be woth a shot... edited^^^

take it from here...

It was a cold summer day and I was stuck at home playing Stairway to Heaven because I totally sucked at guitar. Then there was a knock at the door and it was a 300lb iranian transvestite called...
..Keith.

The End.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

I wanna carry on

It was a cold summer day and I was stuck at home playing Stairway to Heaven because I totally sucked at guitar. Then there was a knock at the door and it was fail, telling me i'd failed at fail which kinda pissed me off, because I thought it was a good idea. Anyway, come on baby take a chance with and meet me at the back of the blue bus. I have a nice big pasty waiting at home for you,
The End.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill