Okay so it is starting to seem that i can never find anything to talk about with a girl that i am interested in, and the end result is that we both get this awkward feeling and then she decides that she will never talk to me again... so at that, what are great topics that you can start up with a girl that will get both of you more comfortable and get her to take interest in you?
2 girls 1 cup
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
^ whatever you do don't watch it! (to cheeseman)
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
try her with a deep personal childhood memory. if that doesn't get something going, nothing will
Quote by Capua47
Okay so it is starting to seem that i can never find anything to talk about with a girl that i am interested in, and the end result is that we both get this awkward feeling and then she decides that she will never talk to me again... so at that, what are great topics that you can start up with a girl that will get both of you more comfortable and get her to take interest in you?

Be interesting.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by djmay71
try her with a deep personal childhood memory. if that doesn't get something going, nothing will

"Did your uncle sometimes put him on your lap? Did he? Did he touch your special place? Don't worry, I wont tell..."

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Don't brag about yourself, or ask if they want to hear you play guitar. You'll look like a dick (figuratively). Talk about them, their grades, how much you wannna go on vacation. Be funny here and there, girls won't **** the class clown. If you're good looking, play it up, not down. Don't slouch, or drool. Keep the conversation going. Poke fun at them now and then, basically flirting even if you just want to talk. I've pretty much gotten it down to a science.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
Don't brag about yourself, or ask if they want to hear you play guitar. You'll look like a dick (figuratively). Talk about them, their grades, how much you wannna go on vacation. Be funny here and there, girls won't **** the class clown. If you're good looking, play it up, not down. Don't slouch, or drool. Keep the conversation going. Poke fun at them now and then, basically flirting even if you just want to talk. I've pretty much gotten it down to a science.

Nothing gets girls more wet than talking about their grades...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Obviously the kid doesn't hang out with girls outside of school so why not; something they have in common can always lead to conversation.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Kensai

"Well if I'm marking your work on a scale of one to ten, I'd give you one."
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN