Hello. I need to copy songs onto a blank disk, but I don't have any empty blank disks so I put one in that is full and pulled it up in the media player to delete everything on it, but it doesn't work/I can't figure out how to. When I right click the cd name the "erase disk" thing isn't clickable.

Help!
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
i'm pretty sure you can't do that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
It has to be a Re-Writable disc, If it isn't you can't do that
Last edited by Garret. at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by Garret.
It has to be a Re-Writable disk, If it isn't you can't do that

Isn't there programs that could do that for him?
Quote by willc72694

No, the physical disc has to be a Re-Writable disk, a CD-RW. The standard type of disk is a CD-R, which is only recordable.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by willc72694

Not that I know of, I always thought that unless you had a Re-Writable disc once it's burned onto the CD it won't come off.

I could be wrong though
usually the answer to this question is that WMP is your problem. which it isnt. the problem, like its been said, is your disk. and CD-Rs arent taht expensive to buy.

and get winamp
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
you can't burn to a used CD-R. no programs will do it, nothing can do it. its physically impossible.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
A Cd-R is like regular cds you buy at the store, once they are used they are used. CD-RW can be used as many times as you want until they get replace by blu ray or something like that, or get destoryed or to many scratches etc etc etc.