I'm looking to buy one of these, but it seems like none of the local music stores or online stores are getting any shipments until during/after December.

Does anyone know anywhere that has them in stock (besides ebay or amazon)?
Quote by axemaniac27
I'm looking to buy one of these, but it seems like none of the local music stores or online stores are getting any shipments until during/after December.

Does anyone know anywhere that has them in stock (besides ebay or amazon)?

Check Kramer Guitars for a list of dealers nearby you
Yeah, I did that, and all of the dealers I called said they were out of stock and didn't expect to recieve shipments for about another six months.
that sucks...theyre in really high demand right now so the second they come in they're usually gone
have you tried calling up another dealer out of state about it and seeing if they'd ship to you?
Otherwise i'd say your best bet is ebay- they show up rather often on there
Yeah, I thought about ebay, but I couldn't afford them at the prices they were offering last time I checked.

I guess I'll just try calling up everyone else.

Have you had any experience with an Imperial? I see you've got quite an arsenal of Kramers.
I played a Vanguard with the floyd which is very similar to the imperial- it plays great. Its got a great thin neck- a floyd that stays in tune fairly well and it sounds pretty great stock. Only thing I would change up is the Pickups because they sound a little sterile to my ears.
Yeah, I was thinking of switching the pick-ups to EMGs, cause I've heard similar complaints about it.
those would be a great fit in there
or maybe a Duncan JB or Distortion in the Bridge and a 59 in the neck
I liked the Duncan's I had in one of my Jacksons a while ago, I think I had a Detonater and a Destoyer (can't remember the positions)