Page 1 of 2
hey everyone im Erica and i do play guitar a lil. i dont know much but im learning. lol! so anyone wanna talk ill be here and add me as a friend if you want. i dont know how to work this site much.
that yes i am new too and i am ur gf and yes we are both girls...lol
you know they might think
ur some crazy guy prettending to be a girl..but no u really are a girl and i think i would know.lol
haha true that. some people already think im a guy! lol! i need a pic of myself on here now! lol!
*gasp* Look fellas! its a girl * gawk*
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

Definition Of what "The Pit" is ^
hola...welcome to UG
you can never leave...
XD
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
most of the guys on this site havnt ever talked to a girl in real life....... you'll probably get a lot of friend requests
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
most of the guys on this site havnt ever talked to a girl in real life....... you'll probably get a lot of friend requests

lol i'll keep that in mind..lol
new members r fun i gues lol
i think girl guitarists r automatically kool
n u shudnt practice a lil practice alot or u cud never b a UGer lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
*watches as rage6945 adds her* haha...
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

lol i can play just not that good. lol! i need a teacher. lol! my teacher that i had quit on me. lol!
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
new members r fun i gues lol
i think girl guitarists r automatically kool
n u shudnt practice a lil practice alot or u cud never b a UGer lol

Or she should do what i do...which is practice while i UG ...works out pretty well... ill jam for a bit while watching the site lol...just improvising and jerking around with different scales and stuff..
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by goofygirl16
lol i can play just not that good. lol! i need a teacher. lol! my teacher that i had quit on me. lol!

You win the record for the most "lol's" in one post. Congrats.
Quote by Gunpowder

lol i find it amusing how someone posts a bulletin that says they're a girl and everyone jumps all over it. priceless....
Quote by rage6945

Talking from experience?
Quote by whosamerica
lol i find it amusing how someone posts a bulletin that says they're a girl and everyone jumps all over it. priceless....

And you were expecting....what?
Ben
i know considering how they thought she was a guy bc i am her gf...itrs funny....lol......yup...lol.....i ...oh gowd it was great...lol.......ahahaha....lol......LOL.....
Hola Erica,

and welcome to UG.

Home of the flamers, pit heads, tube amp elitists, bored 4chaners, and pretty much every other teenager with a guitar.

But no really, it's pretty fun here sometimes.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
This is one Lol'ed up thread. lol.
Quote by Gunpowder

well...welcome to ultimate-guitar...if theres anything i can do to help pm me
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
well just call it

Lol-a-palooza XD!!!!
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Talking from experience?

yes, experience watching soooooooooo many guys on this site posting about "oh i dont know what im supposed to say to this girl" and "i wanna date this girl but i cant talk to her"

haha i dont mean everyone im sure most of the people on this site, myself included, have friends of both sexes
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by bi-ah!
well...welcome to ultimate-guitar...if theres anything i can do to help pm me

GET 'EM!

-MM
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
lol i can't put pics of us the size is too big i have to reseize them...lol

heyy guys add me i need some friends.
:]
Quote by rokr4lif3
well just call it

Lol-a-palooza XD!!!!

stop hitting on "girls" over the internets, u can't meet a girl in a series of tubes.

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Page 1 of 2