Hey there,

So I have bought this Schecter and I have heard that the pickups are not very good. If I am looking for a Trey Anastasio kind of sound, what kind of pickups would you reccomend?

Gregg
Attachments:
5abf_12.jpg
Heyyyyyyyy

Play the guitar first before you decide you if you like the pickups or not .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
What amp do you have?
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Oct 29, 2007,
Good question - I run through a Boss GT-8 straight into the house. I split the signal one way to the house and the other to a small Fender G-DEC Junior for a monitor.
The Languedoc "Trey signatures" that you can buy have Seymour Duncan '59s in both position.

Any PAF-style pickup would work.

Quote by utsapp89
hey man i just got that guitar too... well the only thing with the pickups if you want to call it a drawback? is that they are a little dark... but i play metal so they were perfect but i loved it.... play it and see what you think!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason