i dont know how to drop tne and b4 ne body says it, i did search it and found nothing, so.....give me as many drop tunes as u can and tell me what they are and how to drop it. just give me some info i need to drop tune, please?
well the most common one used is drop D, it's when the E string is dropped to a D.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
did you check the electric guitar forum stickies?
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
well lets see here, we got drop c: C, G, C, F, A, D. then theres my personal favorite drop b: B, F#, B, E, G#, C#
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
technically saying "drop" means only detuning the lowest string while keeping the other strings the same. so drop-D means the guitar is tuned low to high DADGBE, drop-B is low to high BADGBE, etc. most people dont know this, so when you hear something like "drop-C" it isnt CADGBE, its actually drop-D down a step, so its CGCFAD (DGCFAD would be standard down a step). its a ****ed-up connotation i know, ive given up calling people on it.

if you want to learn some drop-D tunes, go for tool or rage against the machine

edit: oh, use english and no smileys, got it noobface?
Quote by Footzyrama
well the most common one used is drop D, it's when the E string is dropped to a D.

yea, and if you want drop c you bring all the strings down a whole step
a way to know if your drop tuning is right is to play the 7th fret on the 6th string and playing an open on the 5th..if it matches you in drop tuning
but for lower tunings use higher gauged strings so that they feel comfortable and wont break as easily...maybe 12 gauge
drop tuning is simply using a tuning with a lower pitch than concert tuning
i.e.
standard concert pitch (low to high)- E, A, D,G,B,E
D standard(low to high)- D,G,C,F,A,D

drop D is standard with the low E string tuned to D- D,A,DG,B,E

.....i'd suggest finding some tabs by you're favorite bands to see what particular tuning they use and play around with them
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by berysLTD_h-50
maybe 12 gauge

that kindof defeats that sweet, spongey feel that detuned 10's have, which sounds unbelievable. and you should replace your strings a lot anyways, so technically breaking strings shouldnt a problem unless you use wire cutters as picks
there is an entire thread for tuning
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by tarheelboi42
i dont know how to drop tne and b4 ne body says it, i did search it and found nothing, so.....give me as many drop tunes as u can and tell me what they are and how to drop it. just give me some info i need to drop tune, please?

The most common:

Drop D: E down 1 step: D A D G B E
Flat Standard: Down 1/2 steps: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb
Drop C#: Down 1/2 steps + Drop D: C# G# C# F# A# D#
D Standard: Down 1 steps: D C G C F A D
Drop C: Down 1 steps + Drop D: C G C F A D
Drop B: Down 1 1/2 steps + Drop D: B F# B E G# C#
Quote by rhcpwhitey
there is an entire thread for tuning

apparantly TS didn't search hard enough

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437340&highlight=alternate+tuning
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless