hey, im trying to get a group of people together to figure out the tabs for the new avenged sevenfold album, talk avenged sevenfold, and just rock, guitarist and bassist needed.
Ill start the group later, just message/reply to this and we can start trying to get this album on tablature

ROCK ON!!!
lets do it!!
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
dude im game... i'll fgure out what i can... i got the album and i am learning it right now!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
yeh ive got the album too, even though im sucky ill try
Quote by NGD1313

well, message me and we can figure out what we have so far, cause i have most of almost easy, critical acclaim,gunslinger, and i have just a bit of lost.
well you have just named everything that i have gotten to.... but i can't play lost... when i get to it i will send you the tab!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
good luck you guys, ima ****ign huge a7x fan for years on end and id love to help contribute this is a cool cause and disregaurd anyone who thinks this ideas stupd dont even respond to them
how do u guys have the cd already?!?!?!
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
they could have downloaded it....illegally, im getting it tomorrow. BOOM
ill help contribute i was able to figure out alot of city of evil so im game.
but heres a thought...what kids of amps do they use?
i use my line6 toneport which has their sounds already there.....

i have the cd cause a friend works at borders and he got me a copy early!

EDIT: to the guy 2 posts above.. they use bogners i think it is uberschalls.. but i could b wrong on the model...
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I'd really love you all if you could put them on Guitar Pro once you get them done. Thanks
MAD STACKS
sadly i don't have guitar pro.....
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
i have guitar pro so i can put them on there once we find the tabs. i havent done any of the tabs yet but im trying. what we should do is get together on like aol instant messenger, yahoo messenger, or msn messenger, and just get in a conference, hang out, play some guitar, listen to the songs and try to tab them.
Quote by NGD1313

I'm already working on the whole album. I have two songs left. Having to figure out the orchestra in a little peice of heaven >.> pfft. It's all in powertab though.

EDIT: I should Start releasing them one by one right now. I can contribute the Full Gunslinger If you wish.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Oct 30, 2007,
i just got it!!! i love scream. any1 here have tabit?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I submitted Gunslinger and Scream in powertab.

Quote by dooncan
i wish i had the new album..

No, you really don't.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

ok, here if anyone wants to help get a hole album organized, add me on a i m, its JTsparx we can all get on there start a chat room thing, and just get them all together, so far i have the full critical acclaim, and the full almost easy, i have the intro for lost, but it needs some work, and i have the intro for afterlife, its perfect. so just message me
^Remember. Don't use tabs without permission. And yeah, Don't use mine. I'm putting the album together myself.

Btw, My Scream powertab got rejected
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Last edited by Seth Shadows at Oct 31, 2007,
seth dont be so mean..we wil give you the credit for what ever you tab we promise!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven