Page 1 of 3
so i got called the racial slur for black person the "n" word....idk if u can say that on UG so i am not gonna....but i am white and i got called the "n" word, and so i said back "i am not a n****r", and then he got really mad at me and started to choke me in the middle of art...that is not what pissed me of...waht made me mad was he went on about racism....when clearly today there is little to no racism in mid america....so yeah i am a little distraught, because african americans throw the name around like pudding but then they get mad at white people for saying "i am not a N****R" and yet they represent the word as not bad on mtv and such....
You should have punched the face of that moron.

/thread
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
ive been called that at least five or six times today
and im white and i dont care
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Dude, if a black person calls me a niggur and i said "Im not a niggur" back to him and he attacked me id beat his ass. Assuming he wasnt a 6"3 basketball/football player id beat his ass
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Be you disrespectin' his home booooaay?

That **** ain't tight, yo.

/racism.

Once a guy got pissed of at me for mentioning Saddam Hussein, because supposedly he was half Iraqi. I lol'd.

Quote by hightension01

hypocrasy

Hypocrisy.
Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*

sigh.... i dont feel like explaining what i find offensive about that sentence....
I always get called that, and I'm deathly pale white

Also: Primusfan, I was compelled to sig your post
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I got called the "n" word by a bunch of black kids at the movie theatre cause I told them to shut up durin the movie...I told them I am not black, therefore, do not call me that (not racist, but they can call each other that, just not me)....so they called me an uncle tom haha then ran when they saw i was 6'4 240 pounds... pretty funny, so yeahh good response on your part
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by GuyWithAGeetar
sigh.... i dont feel like explaining what i find offensive about that sentence....

Oh please, get a sense of humor.
666 BRO
Quote by primusfan

IM REPORTING YOU!!!!!

Seriously dude, I get called that ALL the time. And I'm white.

Well, usually nigga. But still.

My negro amigos call me "Nigga" because it is slang for homey, which is slang for friend.

In your case, are you into being choked or some ****? Cuz that would piss me off.
hang a noose at your school and put like a sticky note with his name on it. that should run him out of town for good.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
soulja boi cranked that all over yo' neck!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan

Quote by GuyWithAGeetar

yeah apparently it's okay to talk **** about southerners but god forbid you talk about a black person. i'm not prejudice but i think that's pretty ****ed up.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
^ Actually one of my neighbors had a man hanging from a rope in their yard for a Halloween decoration, it just so happened the guy was black. Other neighbors complained and she was forced to take it down. Her excuse for it being black was "It was an executioner".
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Actually one of my neighbors had a man hanging from a rope in their yard for a Halloween decoration, it just so happened the guy was black. Other neighbors complained and she was forced to take it down. Her excuse for it being black was "It was an executioner".

LULz
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
Seriously black people need to get over it. i dont haul off and choke them if i get called a cracker and the truth is. our ancestors oppressed their ancestors, we have curently done nothing wrong and yet some black people will completely flip if you call them an idiot and start shouting at you saying your racist and ****. Its all bs why cant people just live and be happy.
I went to high school for two years in downtown Cincinnati. A lot of the guys I played basketball with called everyone that, black, white, and otherwise. I can't say I approve, but I got used to it.
Death to Ovation haters!
wow big deal, grow a pair and move on with life
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Kankuro

Now THAT'S racism there.

Black folk aren't allowed to hang themselves anymore?

Political correctness gone mad, I say; political correctness gone mad!!!
Quote by apollo718
yeah apparently it's okay to talk **** about southerners but god forbid you talk about a black person. i'm not prejudice but i think that's pretty ****ed up.

thank you.
There may be individual racists, but there's not an atmosphere of racism. Words only have the power you give to them, so if everyone would STFU and move on about political correctness, we'll all be a lot better off.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by nasty.ire
so i got called the racial slur for black person the "n" word....idk if u can say that on UG so i am not gonna....but i am white and i got called the "n" word, and so i said back "i am not a n****r", and then he got really mad at me and started to choke me in the middle of art...that is not what pissed me of...waht made me mad was he went on about racism....when clearly today there is little to no racism in mid america....so yeah i am a little distraught, because african americans throw the name around like pudding but then they get mad at white people for saying "i am not a N****R" and yet they represent the word as not bad on mtv and such....

I think the only real racist thing that happened was you immediately connected to the "n" word to black people. So basically, you and the guy that choked you are idiots.
well no he is half white too.....but thats not the point....w/e i mean to say not as much as ni the 50's-and 60's as he was reffering too, its not like u walk down the street and see a black dude hanging from a street light
Quote by Vermintide
Now THAT'S racism there.

Black folk aren't allowed to hang themselves anymore?

Political correctness gone mad, I say; political correctness gone mad!!!

Sigged.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by BetrayingChinO
I think the only real racist thing that happened was you immediately connected to the "n" word to black people. So basically, you and the guy that choked you are idiots.

Years of oppression and violence, paired with endless re-enforcement in modern media and youth culture aren't enough to link the n-word and black people together?

What the hell else is he gonna link it to? Roller skates? Cheese? Saturn?

Jeez man.
Page 1 of 3