hey UG,

it just occured to me that i don't know what i'm going to do with my life.i just thought that right after highschool i still don;t know what course i'm going to take,i don't know what i job i'm going to get.i know it would be great if i make a living by playing music but you have to admit that it's really hard to do that.you need a good band(almost impossible to find in my area because almost everyone just likes the mainstream hip-hop) and a place to play that would pay enough to make a living out of it.it would be possible if a get like a regular day job and play in the weekends that's one of my options.but for those of you have have jobs(one you make a living out of) what is it?

did you ever see yourself doing whatever job you have right now when you were younger?

for those younger guys out there,what do you think will be your job?i know a lot would like to be musicians but let's face it,not a whole lot of us will be.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
sell drugs until you get your life sorted out
only sell to little kids cause they wont shoot you or know what the **** theyre buying
Are you planning on going to college? Because most people don't even figure out their major until halfway through, and then they still change it a couple times. It's perfectly normal to not know what you want to do with your life.

If you're not, you don't have much of a choice. Get a retail job of something and pursue music on the side if you want.
advice move to somewere the music scean is blooming and start a band but this is risky if u wanna be safe start a guitar makeing company or a shop make music your life and i promise u will live happly
i'm going to college,but i don't know what i'm going to take
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I wanna be some kind of biological researcher, and cure cancer or some shit.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?