Okay, all the money will go to the UG missile silo. Seriously.

From Mr.Terry Anderson.
The Branch Manager
Eco Bank Of Ghana Ltd,
First Light Branch
Accra-Ghana.

Hello Dear,

I am Mr Terry Anderson the branch manager Eco Bank of Ghana Limited,First Light branch Accra.I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$8,750.000.00 million Dollar. This fund was what my branch made as operational profit during last year(2006).

I have already submitted an approved (2006) End of Year financial report to my Head Office here in Accra and never knew of the said excess fund in my branch.

Since then, i placed this (US$8.750,000.00Million Dollars). on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.As a branch manager I cannot be directly connected to this money, thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.Also you can forward your private phone number for speedy relation on this matter.

Remember l am still working in this bank, your confidentiality is needed in this transaction. Pls trust and honest is the watchword of this our transaction.

Thanks and best regards,
Mr.Terry Anderson.

First email. I replied, okay, how should we do this. Short and sweet, and alluring. Within the day, second email arrives.

Hi Dear,

Thank you for your immediate reply,also I appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction. Responding to your mail, I wish to let you know that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction.

I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be released on your name. I'm a God fearing person and I'm a Christian, also I want you to be rest assured as I will not indulge my self in any Illicit activities.

To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2006 at the closing balance of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow call account until this date. Since there was no any trace since the fund was deposited in my bank, i have now decided to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our own benefit.

I wish to inform you that the transaction has been packaged in a professional way to benefit the both of us involved.

All I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the capital City of Accra Ghana.

I only require your

1)occupation.
2)age and your country of origin.
3)Residential and office Address.
4)Full Name
5)Telephone number
6)sex

All the above information of yours will be programmed in the network computer data-base processing system in my branch as a foreign investor who deposited the said fund in my branch. I will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further transferred to your designated bank account.

Immediately I received the above information of yours I will prepare aback dated Initial deposit slip on your name, as my head office might request for such document at the process of transferring the fund to your bank account.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage for you and I.

I will expect the above information as soon as possible. I will also want you to forward your telephone number to me for easy communication so that we can hear and know each others voice. You can reach me on telephone number +233-243737460.

With Regards,
Terry Anderson.

He called me dear o.0. Anyways, I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it'll work. Since all the money is going to UG anyways, I decided you guys should help. Well. Yeah. Thanks.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
They had **** like this on that show "to catch a con man".

It was pretty funny.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by iceman_8319

That is all

I was reading. This one guy scammed a RG2550 out of a scammer. So. Yeah. It's possible. And not morally wrong. Instead of looking for potential victims, he's dealing with me right now, so I might've saved a guy 20000.
Gear...
ok i kinda don't wanna read all that. sumaries plz!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I got e-mails similar to that one before...I deleted them. However, if you can scam bait the guy and get tons of money for the UG missile silo, all the more power to you.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Vermintide
Active action against other people/sites from here is very strongly against the rules, mon amigo.

Really?

I mean...This is no different then a thread started by a kid saying he's gonna steal candy, or a guy asking whether or not he should fight this guy.

Seriously.

Anyways, if it really is against the rules, it'll be deleted right away.
Gear...
I dunno since it's about some e-mail troll anyway, but this kinda stuff tends to get taken down incase it ends up bringing trouble to the site.
Quote by Geartrigger
You should just forget this, your just asking for trouble. This is one of those Nigerian scams which is dangerous to get involved in. Here read http://www.fraudaid.com/ScamSpeak/Nigerian/counterfeit_check_fraud/nigerian_threats.htm

I doubt they'd get physical. Info isn't that hard to get. Especially since she wasn't exactly low profile. Google, and a few calls to a few daycares would get the schedules easily.
Gear...