i can stretch by budget to anotehr 70 dollars maybe (prefer not to) i really dont know what to get, (donest ahve to be guiatr related) im thinking maybe a wah? i dunno,.
Well what gear do you have now...?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
To be honest, if you don't have anything you want to buy that's guitar related, I'd buy a girl-friend or something. Apparently they're pretty sweet.
Hmm...I'd save the money and buy a better cab then... That cab can't do that amp justice at all.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Hmm...I'd save the money and buy a better cab then... That cab can't do that amp justice at all.

yeah i know, but i cant buy one now, my parnets woudl flip in abotu a year.
I'd personally sell the behringer vamp and upgrade your FX. I know absolutely nothing about cabs, I use combos, so I'll have to take Matrix Claw's word for it that that's not doing justice to the amp.
Last edited by National_Anthem at Oct 29, 2007,
I see, well then in that case, I'd go for the wah or just save up and buy something else later, which is always a good idea.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
i think i shall buy a wah then, i wanan splooge on something. harrr..dunno if i wanna spend 170 ona dime tho but tis niiiice
Then either the Dunlop 535Q or Zakk Wylde wah. Both $130. The Crybaby From Hell and the 535Q are the same exact thing (literally, just different chassis). I really like the 535Q. It does everything exceptionally well.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by kosmic
Then either the Dunlop 535Q or Zakk Wylde wah. Both $130. The Crybaby From Hell and the 535Q are the same exact thing (literally, just different chassis). I really like the 535Q. It does everything exceptionally well.

excellent, if i can save a bunch of bucks on something that soduns the same but donest have camo on it thast excellent. i loved the sound of the dime wah(my favourite fo a couple i trried) thanks meing
Quote by kosmic

hahaah dude, i jsut wasted 15 minutes readin slahses eyes but ti was pretty dman funny
Quote by super666fender
excellent, if i can save a bunch of bucks on something that soduns the same but donest have camo on it thast excellent. i loved the sound of the dime wah(my favourite fo a couple i trried) thanks meing

Your welcome. But what is "meing"?

Quote by super666fender
hahaah dude, i jsut wasted 15 minutes readin slahses eyes but ti was pretty dman funny

And could you rephrase this?
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...