is really starting to bug me.... Anything thing a white person does is "racist" now adays, but African/Latino/Whatever Americans call my race crackers and racist, and were I live, hillbill and rednecks. We don't flip out and call them racist. We ignore it. Some white kid calls a black kid a ****** and its highly racist, even though he called the white boy "cracker.'' A few weeks ago they said that the beating that happened in Florida or werever in that boot camp was because he was black, he was mistreated and no-one cares because of his race. White kids died at those places and they didn't ahul off and call them racists, even though some of the instructors were Black. Stuff like this is starting to make me mad, because whites are racist, but the other races never are. Then some have the nerve to talk about how they were mistreated a long time ago. I'm half Naitive American. MY PEOPLE WERE RAPED BURNED MURDERED AND SLAUGHTERED!!! Do I flip out because of it? NO.
/rant
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
These threads come around week after week and never end up well. Search for them because im closing this.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all