Alright, so I'm really into the literary works of Chuck Palahniuk, Craig Clevenger, Will Baer and similar. What genre could their stuff be classified as? Some of their books are The Contortionist's Handbook, Fight Club, Phineas Poe.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
wiki to the rescue?

"Will Christopher Baer is an American author of noir fiction, often delving into sex, violence, mystery and erotica. "
"Noir fiction, another name for "hardboiled" crime fiction."

"Craig Clevenger is an American author of contemporary fiction. Born 1964 in Dallas, Texas, he grew up in Southern California where he studied English at California State University, Long Beach. He is the author of two novels, The Contortionist's Handbook and Dermaphoria, both released by MacAdam/Cage Publishing. His work has been classified by some as neo-noir and has received praise from such authors as Chuck Palahniuk and Irvine Welsh."

and for Palahniuk
Genres: literary fiction, satire, horror
Literary movement:
Postmodernism, Minimalism

or just browse around on amazon.com at "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" if you're looking for similiar stuff
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Alright, so I'm really into the literary works of Chuck Palahniuk, Craig Clevenger, Will Baer and similar. What genre could their stuff be classified as? Some of their books are The Contortionist's Handbook, Fight Club, Phineas Poe.

Someone else who read Phineas Poe!!!! Oh god, very nice.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ