how much of your day would you say you're alone?

it seems like more and more im always doing stuff by myself. like around 70% of my day. im not really antisocial it just seems like my friends are always busy or they do something i dont wanna do/spend money on.

i drive by myself, come home from school alone, go eat alone, go to shows alone, the mall alone, it's making me sick. i try inviting other people but like i said they're usually busy or already doing something lame.

this sux
Me too man...I think I need a girlfriend.

EDIT: Weekdays I'm alone all the time except when I am in class. On weekends I see people at night.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
About a third of the week. I like it though. Silence is golden.
666 BRO
i have a girlfriend, but it's a very complex situation, we're not really supposed to be dating.
^ I could invade your silence.

EDIT: To Kankuro
Miss Scourge? PM me.

i'm always alone in my room, and since i quit my day job to do an editing job for a month i hardly have human contact anymore
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I'm usually not alone

but sometimes people make you feel crowded....
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by seljer
I'm never alone
the voices in my head are always there

aw come on, just when i thought you were cool w/ the lost vikings avvy
you pull this noob ****?

not cool man

anyway
yeah dude, i know what you mean
im alone about 30% of the day
but thats because im taking so many classes right now
im never with my friends because like you said, i dont wanna spend money on stuff

i be poor, and they cant accept it
Quote by terrencemaddox
^ I could invade your silence.

EDIT: To Kankuro

You could if you wanted to. I'll get my killer dog on you, it's a pug by the way.
666 BRO
Quote by armon77
i have a girlfriend, but it's a very complex situation, we're not really supposed to be dating.

Yeah, I only mentioned it because I really need one haha

EDIT: Well Kankuro, you are in Bloomington right? I am so finding you

Even if your pug attacks me
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Last edited by terrencemaddox at Oct 29, 2007,
That's a good question. Between 2-8 hours a day, depending on the day. I need a girlfriend as well. Badly.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah im alone a lot of the time. i go out with people usually like 3 days a week. that's it.

And it's getting worse

But like Kankuro said, I enjoy time by myself, it's nice to be able to just mellow out and think.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
It depends?
Mentally or physically alone?

I wake up alone physically, then I go to school.. I'm surrounded by people who ignore me, so I'm pretty much alone. At lunch I eat with people sometimes, but usually I go to the library-alone and listen to music/do work.. then I go to third period, and work and don't talk, then I walk home.

so roughly.. my entire day ha.
Last edited by _testament_ at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by HT Samurai
aw come on, just when i thought you were cool w/ the lost vikings avvy
you pull this noob ****?

not cool man

it's 2am

and I haven't actually played the lost vikings, just the avatar is ****ing awesome
haha well i dont need time to think to myself, i always end up on depressing thoughts like how im always getting older, how im gonna have to pay bills and shit soon, how i have less time to do stuff i used to, what everyone else is doing.....

great it's happening again.
after school im mostly alone till i go to sleep... my left hand keeps me company

that and the voices in my head telling me to kill... one day..
I might be alone like one hour out of the day on weekdays. Thats only because me and my friends almost always do stuff after school and I'm a very talkative person so sometimes I'll even talk to my parents if I get bored. But if I'm feeling crowded ill just tell my friends I'm at my aunts house or something and I wont be home that night, then rock out all night
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep