i had a meet and greet with him after the G3 show, it was great his such a nice guy

i have this poster (the silver signed is billy sheehan) that joe wrote something above his name

he wrote it and started laughing, and i just kinda laughed with him (didn't know why )

until today i still wonder what he wrote on it, can't really tell

i think the top one he was gonna write my name but scribbled it out (rodger)

the bottom one kinda looks like skator or something
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
damn guitars heros and their messy chicken scratch that they call a signature
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I think I've deciphered it.... to Roger, I rule, Petrucci is a steroid junkie, and Vai is anorexic.
666 BRO
Quote by garrett5
John Petrucci scares me.

+1

He looks like a babies eater.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Holy ****, quoted 3 times in a row..

HAT TRICK!!!!

G3 would be sweet too go to.
during the show, petrucci looked at me
but his eyes kinda said "i'm gonna eat you" nonetheless i'm happy he looked at me
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
ive met john petrucci.. got him to sign my guitar.. hes not scary in the least bit
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
ive met john petrucci.. got him to sign my guitar.. hes not scary in the least bit

Well look at him in his picture on the poster.

INTO HIS EYES!
Aaah yes Petrucci is scary looking. But his Pshyco exersizes on youtube are the funniest things I've ever seen.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by guitar_freak333
Aaah yes Petrucci is scary looking. But his Pshyco exersizes on youtube are the funniest things I've ever seen.

lol i remember reading an interview on guitar player, they asked Petrucci what he thought about those dubbs

"Petrucci: When i saw those clips, I laughed so Hard I nearly fell out of my chair! The only other guy they spoofed was Yngwie Malmsteen, so I'll take that as a compliment"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Quote by Aftertime
lol i remember reading an interview on guitar player, they asked Petrucci what he thought about those dubbs

"Petrucci: When i saw those clips, I laughed so Hard I nearly fell out of my chair! The only other guy they spoofed was Yngwie Malmsteen, so I'll take that as a compliment"

It's kewl to think that Petrucci may actually answer a comment of me about him as a normal user...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

it looks like he was going to write "to ______". then he messed up, scribbled it out and tried again. he got that wrong and then thought, "oh, screw it" then he just drew an arrow and signed his name.

nice poster dude.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Last edited by calebrocker at Oct 29, 2007,