so im carving pumpkins with 2 of my friends tomorrow

ill post pictures when im done.

post pics of what you guys have carved!
i have procrastinated in doing that. but i wanna do it cause i wanna get all the pumpkin seeds out and cook them cause there so damn good.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I don't have enough time to carve one, but I would carve out a Mudkip, if I had the chance.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
holy balls to that death star one.

anyways.. im carving some right now actually, but i dont have any way of getting em up here so.. oh well.
we used peppers for the nose and eyes on one of them.
My girlfriend and I did this one; this is the night we carved it. (About a week and a half ago.) Now it is an aged, very creepy looking guardian of our driveway.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I saw this earlier today (on /b/, of all places):
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
i did one of the offspring skull almost perfectly last year... ill see if i can find a picture
ehh
I'm actually doing a pumpkin carving contest tomorrow at school.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I carved one to look like the mushroomhead face logo. but no pictures of the pumpkin itself.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
i made a "nontraditional" pumpkin for a school project. you basically have to build something else with a pumpkin, and keep enough traditional components of the jack-o-lantern so that it is slightly recognizable. i made a guitar of course :P: pics when i can get them on my comp

My mind is going. I can feel it.