what band/artist made that video awhile back where the guy was like running down the street at night and he was like a werewolf or something. i cant remember what it was, but it was a weird rock type style, i think. i just suddenly remembered and felt like listening to the song. help is appreciated

oh and btw i just learned yesterday that marty mcfly plays an ibanez lol
Quote by Tedward
what band/artist made that video awhile back where the guy was like running down the street at night and he was like a werewolf or something. i cant remember what it was, but it was a weird rock type style, i think. i just suddenly remembered and felt like listening to the song. help is appreciated

oh and btw i just learned yesterday that marty mcfly plays an ibanez lol

when he's playing through the doc's Uber-amp?
or when he covers "johnny b goode"?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by xFeatherx
Do you remember how the song went?

" I think it went like...rahhhhh rah rah RAHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHH ROooohhhhhh gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dun dun da- dun dun da da - dun dun dun da da."

But seriously... i know what youre talking about... i saw it like not long ago...wish i could remember what it was bro :\.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

Definition Of what "The Pit" is ^
whats that video where its in subtitles but at the end it shoes them and the words are blocked out by a cloud or something
Quote by rokr4lif3
" I think it went like...rahhhhh rah rah RAHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHH ROooohhhhhh gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dun dun da- dun dun da da - dun dun dun da da."

But seriously... i know what youre talking about... i saw it like not long ago...wish i could remember what it was bro :\.

that loosley reminds me of Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse

but just a little, i doubt its CC
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!