i love songs from muse, mcr, greenday, rhcp and just wondering what other songs similar to those. particularly time is running out and hysteria from muse...
Any fast paced song I can air guitar to.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
californiaaaaaaaaaaa.... here we cooooooooooooooooooooooooome
Quote by rokr4lif3
" I think it went like...rahhhhh rah rah RAHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHH ROooohhhhhh gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dun dun da- dun dun da da - dun dun dun da da."
cindy lauper, tiny tim, uhh.... i dunno
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Smoke a bowl and listen to Domination by Pantera. You'll notice how very very tight that song actually is.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
im talking about songs that'll get ur heart pumping and singing with a passion, even if u know ur not very fun to listen to... for example... time is running out... the greatest song ever

and no metal please... songs like... time is running out... the greatest song ever...

and no songs that take a while to get into...
uh Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell, the whole Let There Be Rock album, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath etc etc

Edit:Sorry I didn't notice it said no metal. Did you edit or something?
Quote by IzRG350
Why no metal?

I'm not into metal that much. The only metal band I like is Megadeth.
Quote by nasty.ire
alive with the glory of love - say anything
+1
The Rapture- Whoo! Alright Yeah Uh Huh (that's actually the song title) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0bzmjZQYno
Ministry- Jesus Built my hotrod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBKTo5K14M
Tenacious D- The Metal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC6CPwu0I44

and any Sublime or 311
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by jake the eskimo
Anything by Sublime.

Big time...actually I find sublime to be great music to just sit back and chill out, the thing you listen to when you're just lovin' life
I usually listen to A Tribe Called Quest, fIREHOSE, and some Charles Mingus when I'm feeling good.

Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky. If that song doesn't make you cry out in joy, you are heartless.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy