Got any christian rock fans on here?!!!!(matt maher, third day, sonar, etc...)
Come ON...ya don't know wat ur missin!!!
Please reply and we can discuss!....check out my profile!
im christian, and i dig a lot of the tunes, but not enough of them to really name a song, album, and artist right on the spot.
ill prolly get flamed for this
but i really hate christian rock
it just seems so fake to me
they all the say the same thing
and at the end of the day they are all profiting off the word of god
btw im a republican... aka stubborn so dont argue
You are now blinking manually
i am christian and i listen mostly to secular music. to be honest i think a lot of christian bands sound the same. you either got the guy with the deep, sort of rugged voice or the guy with the high, but not quite whiny voice.

i do however enjoy bands like august burns red, becoming the archetype, haste the day, etc. those christians know their breakdowns haha.
Don't really like it.

I suppose I'm biased because I'm not Christian, but you can only make so many songs praising God before it gets old. And for me, it gets old after the first listen.

Of course, that's not to say that their aren't Christian Rock musicians with a lot of musical talent. The Devil Wears Prada (the band) comes to mind, good music.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
Quote by Keyphur
ill prolly get flamed for this
but i really hate christian rock
it just seems so fake to me
they all the say the same thing
and at the end of the day they are all profiting off the word of god btw im a republican... aka stubborn so dont argue

uhh-huh .....cause it's only christians who sing about the same thing over and over. actually what i hate is classifying a band by it's religious standpoint and not it's musical context
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
i would suggest some underoath or impending doom, they are that type of screamo that you cant understand but yet...it is still cool =]