You see people at a fast food restaurant or something get 2 burgers, a large order of fries, and a diet soda. My brother does this all the time. It's just like...why? I understand you get less calories than normal soda, but you can decrease calories by not eating a whole bunch of food (or not eating fast food in the first place, but this may be unaviodable). If you're gonna have a Coke, have a real Coke, not an acidic cancer-causing can of Satan . It tastes better.

EDIT:This has become more like a thread for people I don't know to come in and say they like diet sodas better. Aieeee! *flees UG*
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Last edited by jravolta at Oct 29, 2007,
+1

I work at Taco Bell and I see people ordering like 6 chalupas, grande meals, etc, and extra large diet pepsis
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Because some people prefer the taste?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
it makes them FEEL better deep INSIDE (and imn talkin WAAAAY deep, like endzone from 50 yard line deep)

and a strange minority of drinkers actually enjoy the taste of dieat sodas more!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Yakult
Because some people prefer the taste?

Does. Not. Compute.
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
I get diet Coke because of the taste. Regular Coke is obnoxiously sweet.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
well, i presume that some of them are diabetics.
aside from them, its like a total "wtf?" for me.
I prefer the taste of most diet sodas to their originals
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Huevos, I agree with you in part.

Twenty percent of the people I know are diabetics and drink only diet drinks if it isn't water. Sure, it has aspartame(sp?) in it, which supposedly causes cancer, but these days, doesn't everything?

However, there are some people who think that maybe cutting about 5-10 calories by drinking a diet soda compensates for the extra 100 or so calories they pickup by the extra food.

Then perhaps a very small percent actually prefer the taste.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I usually order two burgers and fries and a Diet Coke from Wendy's. I order the Diet Coke because I like the taste of it more than any other soda, not because its a Diet. I could care less whether its a diet drink or a regular drink, if it tastes good to me then I will drink it.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I get diet Coke because of the taste. Regular Coke is obnoxiously sweet.

+1
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I do it all the time..and I could care less about calories..I just got used to the taste, I like it better
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

I'm diabetic, so I'll always have diet given the choice, but I much prefer the taste of diet anyway. Regular just tastes foul.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I prefer the taste of Diet Coke/Pepsi.

But not stuff like Sprite or Rootbeer. And I don't have to worry about being weight conscious.
D:
Signature.
whoever orders more than one burger at a fast food restaurant is a fatass.

I can hardly eat a medium burger meal. On the rare occasions that I do eat all the fries, I feel like ****.

15, 5'11, and 135lbs btw...
Am I the only Diabetic who eats whatever they want (yet I'm still underweight, curse this metabolism)? Seriously, it's called an insulin pump. It pisses me off when people think I can't eat stuff just because of Diabetes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I used to only like diet soda's, now i like both.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

I also prefer diet cola over regular cola. It's kinda disgusting how much they eat in the first place anyway. I work at Arby's, and some guy got $12 of food just for himself. I'm perfectly satisfied with just a Junior that costs me $1.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I only get Diet Soda's because I'm diabetic and want to use my carb intake on the food i'm eating and not worrying about the 32 oz injection of sugar that would need several liters of insulin to counteract. I used to wonder that too but as a diabetic it's understandable. 32 oz is about 152 g of sugar if you get a coke and that's about as much as 11 tacos or 5 cheeseburgers.

Just my thinking.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by huevos
well, i presume that some of them are diabetics.
aside from them, its like a total "wtf?" for me.

The buns contain starch. An enzyme in your body turns that starch into sugar.

Not bad sugar. But it's still sugar nonetheless.
Quote by jravolta
You see people at a fast food restaurant or something get 2 burgers, a large order of fries, and a diet soda. My brother does this all the time. It's just like...why? I understand you get less calories than normal soda, but you can decrease calories by not eating a whole bunch of food (or not eating fast food in the first place, but this may be unaviodable). If you're gonna have a Coke, have a real Coke, not an acidic cancer-causing can of Satan . It tastes better.

EDIT:This has become more like a thread for people I don't know to come in and say they like diet sodas better. Aieeee! *flees UG*

lol yea my friend does that, orders the exact same thing too (partial he doesnt like to eat suger)
ah well, whatever stops us from being hungry
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by zombie_monster
whoever orders more than one burger at a fast food restaurant is a fatass.

I can hardly eat a medium burger meal. On the rare occasions that I do eat all the fries, I feel like ****.

15, 5'11, and 135lbs btw...

Just because you are an anorexic tit doesn't mean anyone who eats more than a burger is fat.

As for the rest of you laughing at people who order diet sodas, some people might be just starting to cut out their calories little by little, and if ordering a diet soda cuts abit off, it will help them no matter how little it may mean.

As for me, I hate most fast food and I only drink water.
Regular soda tastes like shit. Diet Pepsi is where it's at.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
There are people I know that do that too. They'll also get a footlong meatball sub and large fries but won't finish off the little bit of bread because it's "pure carbs".

It's like, look at all you already ate. Don't eat like there's no tomorrow with fast food but leave a tiny bit of the bun because you think it will make you fat. I don't see how it will make a difference.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.