How come nobody talks about them? I left the player running and Skyfire came up and I fell asleep listening to Spectral and had probably the most relaxing time I've had in months, seriously go get Spectral if you haven't already
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Yes, they are an extremely good band. I listen to the from time to time and remember how great they are.
Yeah, I have "Timeless Departure" and listen to it from time to time.

I'm blown away 9 times out of 10.

Also, burrit0, your avatar is more amazing than life itself.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Yeah, I have "Timeless Departure" and listen to it from time to time.

I'm blown away 9 times out of 10.

Also, burrit0, your avatar is more amazing than life itself.

Colin is one the most important people in history.

I need to get Timeless Departure. I have their other two albums and can't wait for their next one this year.
I haven't heard anything outside of "Timeless Departure". I got it in my MASSIVE MeloDeath phase, but, sadly, it was right at the end of the phase, so I didn't give it a proper listen.

Now that I have I love it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
One of my favorites, these guys know their ****. Too bad their albums are hard to find though...
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Oh god yes.
i used to love these guys
thanks so much for reminding me about them burrito
i had 2 of their albums but they got wiped when i got a new computer

EDIT:dawn will break
Last edited by punk_metal at Jun 3, 2008,
I have all their albums... one of my top 10 bands but yes they are horribly underrated. If you ask me they blow all the other so called "bodom rip-off bands" out of the water (e.g. Kalmah, Naildown, Norther etc... although I'll probably get flamed for saying that about Kalmah).

Timeless Departure is amazing but all their albums kick ass actually. They were without a label for a long time so they kinda dropped off most peoples radar's. They used to be pretty well respected around here. Oh well at least now they are back on a label and are in the studio as we speak
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I absolutly love this band, timeless departure is an amazingly solid album. Skyfire unfortunitly for me cant be played to steadly as after awhile it sounds sort of dirty, like they cram to much distortion into each track.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Metal Matt
I have all their albums... one of my top 10 bands but yes they are horribly underrated. If you ask me they blow all the other so called "bodom rip-off bands" out of the water (e.g. Kalmah, Naildown, Norther etc... although I'll probably get flamed for saying that about Kalmah).

Well, Skyfire are certainly better than Bodom, so that's a start.
These guys are great. Spectral is a hell of an album, even though this style of melodic death metal isn't really my cup of tea.
skyfire was the first melodeath band i ever heard, so aside from being awesome, they have a lot of sentimental value as well
Quote by Metal Matt

Timeless Departure is amazing but all their albums kick ass actually. They were without a label for a long time so they kinda dropped off most peoples radar's. They used to be pretty well respected around here. Oh well at least now they are back on a label and are in the studio as we speak

Skyfire is a very good band, void of hope has one of the best riffs i have ever heard in it. But i would still say kalmah is a step above them and a better band overall
Quote by dminishedthingy
so, By God Forsaken is one of the most epic songs i've ever heard
discuss

Yeah that's one of my favorite songs by them.
I personally think their first albums were better though, that's just me.
Does anyone know what tuning they play in, I'm thinking of learning some of their stuff by ear