So, I have to wright a one page doublespaced paper. It has to be a satire. I'm having trouble picking something to basically make fun of haha. Any ideas?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Make fun of cheesy satires
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
you could write about george bush. plenty of potential material and its current, giving a way for people to relate to instead of being some obscure topic from way outta left field
the game
lol damnit, yeah, my bad, I know that it's used as "write" oh well, I'm in a hurry haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by AthenasGhost
I don't know if you know, I'm not trying to be cocky, but it's not wright, it's "write"

Hmmmm....

in light of that comment, a satire about the english language, or of a famous writer? I wrote a sature involving characters of MacBeth when I was 13. My teacher thought it was genius and had it framed. I visited school the other month and it was still there on the wall, nearly 7 years on, lol.