I'm pretty sure it's a Jim Dunlop, they have him listed as an endorsee on the website.

Edit: Here's the list - http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=272&pmh=products/p_and_e_detail

And upon listening to it, I think it's a Dunlop
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Last edited by sammcl-15 at Oct 30, 2007,
At 1:44 you can see the wah, and as clear as day it's not a Dunlop. The fact that the Dunlop sounds like an envelope filter and the fact that the bottom end just DISAPPEARED when he stepped on the wah is another giveaway. Its a blue wah that looks boxy.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
At 1:44 you can see the wah, and as clear as day it's not a Dunlop. The fact that the Dunlop sounds like an envelope filter and the fact that the bottom end just DISAPPEARED when he stepped on the wah is another giveaway. Its a blue wah that looks boxy.

You're right, I skipped on to the 4:00 without watching that, I wonder why Dunlop say he uses it then
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
He uses tychobrae or something like that wah's. Rare pedals not easy to find, however my morley wah does a fantastic replica of the sound on it's vintage setting.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Quote by Lendorav
Damn, Dio is old.

I know, ****.... he's even got that "old man voice" syndrome going on.

EDIT: ****... Geezer's actually got some interesting skills and stuff going on in his basslines. I mean, I knew he was decent, but in what little Black Sabbath that I have, he doesn't really seem to be too amazing. I'm impressed.
Last edited by Charlatan_001 at Oct 30, 2007,
Is there a reason that every person in Heaven and Hell look like Gene Simmons at a different stage of decomposition?

Not only does his bottom disappear but he SONICALLY disappears as well. I had to strain to hear him.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Is there a reason that every person in Heaven and Hell look like Gene Simmons at a different stage of decomposition?

Not only does his bottom disappear but he SONICALLY disappears as well. I had to strain to hear him.

Well, Dio's at a future stage, because he's, oh, 5 feet tall on a good day.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Tsk, people need to learn to drink more milk. Such a shame. He used to be such a tall, strapping lad.

Well, that explains my 2+ litres of milk I drink a day!

Anyway, it was funny as hell seeing him in that metal documentary (A Headbanger's Journey). Like he was comperable to the height of a table.

Anyway, it's a shame ol' Geezy didn't use a more 'flattering' wah. They have a really cool feature when you have a low pass filter on them.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
And, from what I could hear of his playing it actually sounded quite good too.

2+ litres?! Whoo boy that's a lot. I thought me drinking 3 or 4 glasses at lunch and dinner was a little much but, apparently not.
Its a Tycobrahe wah pedal. Very Rare. Same one used as on the original NIB bass solo recording.
Spector Legend 4 Custom
Ashton AB-2
Dunlop 105Q Crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Overdrive
SWR LA 15 (dead)
Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II
Gallien-Krueger Neo 212
Quote by Lendorav
You think Dio is short? I guess you haven't seen this guy then.

Wow...He doesn't fit in at all...Vertically and clothes wise...And the start looks waaaay to choreographed for my liking.

However, the riff is cool....And the bassist is playing it as if it were his penis
Quote by Demonikk
+1

Quote by Charlatan_001