Bongo... or Rickenbacker 4003... but probably BONGO!!! yay (and don't say its ugly )

EDIT: is this fantasy or my fav?
Nice looking bass, got a pic of the head because I swear it was a Kasuga before?

Oh and welcome back Robby117/gibsonsg41
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Last edited by indie-bassist at Oct 30, 2007,
Probably the Stu Hamm Urge II. The things I would do to obtain it @_@;

Failing that, the Fender American Deluxe's are fantastic. And I'm a huge Bongo fan.
Justin Chancelor's yellow Wal 4 string.....i would sell one of the children i dont have for it
high end Yamaha TRB
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
Quote by CBurtonIsKing
Justin Chancelor's yellow Wal 4 string.....i would sell one of the children i dont have for it

See above. I also saw an older gent at a hippy jam band thing down town playing the coolest bass ever. It was a fretless Thunderchief ABG, and he had it modified with a wierd metal plate inside for resonance.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Fodera like Victor Wooten (not yin yang)
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
I'm a fan of an American P bass myself, nothing like a true workhorse of a bass. Black with maple is oh so sexy. It could very well be my next bass.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Musicman BONGO!

But I like that yamaha bass that myung had (the blue and red one) too.
Yamaha rbx....
My favourite bass I own is my Stingray FL. Of all time, it would have to be the Urge II with a Ric 4001 as a close second.
I was have to say either a Ibanez k5

Or a Music Man Sub
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Mine Great Bass but a bad picture of it.

or a natural RIC4003 with black hardware
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
My yamaha rbx170 is a beast of a bass - but the Aerodyne jazz bass, Thunderbird bass and Peter Hooks custom Chris Eccleshalls hollowbody bass...
Not sure really.

That I've tried, well, see the top off my GAS list.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
A bass im designing in my head, which i will build, when i have the skills, money, and gear.

Whoever owns that. I'll probably end up buying the exact same thing and putting an Audere or J-Retro preamp in it. The Audere is much simpler, but lacks the active/passive switch. Decisions, decisions...
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
I like my Silvertone bass, mainly because I'm comfortable with it and I know it inside and out. That makes a good bass if you ask me.
My fave bass:

And in all seriousness my Lakland Skyline 44-02 deluxe.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.

I really like the look of ebony and pink ivory.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Yeah, the threadstarter got pwned again. How the hell does this keep happening? This must be his 3rd banning under as many accounts. What does he keep doing? Besides blanky staring at his fretboard and playing with about half his fingers?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I like anything that is natural, offset body, with maple neck

Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

thunderbird anyone?
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke