so i found a schecter c-1 e/a body and electronics with no hardware or pups for 150 shipped...

bad thing is the body will need refinished and the headstock had been broken but has been rebonded.... is it worth it? cause i don't want to spend the 800 for a brand new one.... i don't have the cash.... so... i was wondering if it is possible to have the headstock bonded back on and there not be anything wrong with it? like will it eventually pull away? will it affect my sound? or is it something that if done well you shoudn't worry about a thing?

thanx guys,
schecterfreak
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
no one has any info for me?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
if the headstock is broken, you might have to replace the neck
the problem is that if the headstock breaks or cracks, it ruins your sustain
pics?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
i will get some from the seller ill post them later tonight!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven

I saw that guitar.

I was wary of it because I'm not quite sure if his fix of the headstock would actually not break off under all of the string tension.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
well thats what im wondering... i don't want to buy it if it can't be fixed.... ill just wait for another cheap one thats not broken!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Well the thing is, a broken headstock can be fixed so that it is as good as new. But that might not be the case with this guitar. Well, you can always break the headstock off at that point and redo the fix, this time properly.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."