I am looking at buying a couple of new pedals with the least amount of money possible.

I am big on quality, but i am also realistic... A little buzz here and there and some small problems are not a concern. I would care if I was using it for Recording but I have a sperate rig for that. I also know that when I play live, 95% of people are going to tell the difference between a 20 dollar effect and a 100 dollar effect.

So this is what I got:
Ibanex Weaping Demon Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Boss DD-3 Delay.

What I would really like is an Octave, Tremelo, and some sort of Modulation. Any body have recomendations for single effects... Idealy, I would love to have a pedal that did all three for fairly cheap.

What do you guys think?
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
oh god for octave/tremolo you HAVE to get a digitech whammy.. people may disagree with me... but everyone knows its the coolest/best octave tremolo whammy pedal ever
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
save your money and buy quality, dont settle for what you can afford now if your funds are limited
I'd wait until after christmas. All the prices are up for some reason. $50 for a Fab Pedal?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I have heard that a lot but I am in no need of a quality effects, as I said. MOst people wont hear the differnece between the two... My income is going to be tight for the following three years (until i get out of school and the cash start rolling in)....

I just am looking for manily a octave and a trem... you cant screw it up...

I was looking at the behringer pedals... I have worked with the company before and have always been pleased. Anyone deal with thier Trem or Octave.. What about danelectro?
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
i cant recomend danelectro because theyre actualy pretty crappy... like plastic toys

and man you HAVE to save up for a digitech whammy.. its the sickest pedal ever
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
I'll look into it....

I guess I am not looking for longevity in anything.. I am willing to spend a small about on a mediocre pedal to get me by... I dont need anything to last me awhile.. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked. I would be out buying the Boss Octave... Hell I prolly would have just but wither the Line 6 live or the Boss gt-8 just to mess with it. But unfortuatly Pharmacy school does not allow for such spending....
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
For tremolo you could check out the Worm by EHX. I have it, and it was only $100. It also comes with phaser and vibrato and modulated wah. The mod-wah is kind of useless though.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
That is the kinda of thing I am thinking about... Contains a trem and a phaser for a very decent price... anybody else work with something with a smililar styl?
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
for basic Tremolo the Build Your Own Clone Tremolo pedal is great. Gotta build it though.

and the Whammy is worth saving up for.