This song is still not completely finished, and the solos need to be fixed. Some parts stop abruptly and little things like that need to be changed. It starts out with a long progressive clean intro, then goes into a black metal sounding part, and then leads into a death metal style.
Attachments:
VoluntarilyIinfectedAndSoakedWithAcid.zip
Last edited by dethhead at Oct 29, 2007,
I love the beginning =]
also like the lead over it =]
not too sure about hte bit at 1:00 - 1:05
also liek the transition into the distortion

tbh, theres not much I don't like in it =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
So far it's pretty awesome. I really like the part at the beginning with the chromatically descending chord progression with the solo thing. And starting from the distortion, it's purely awesome. Enjoyed the solo at the end. But yeah, like you said, some abrupt endings and stuff. The name was kinda misleading though. I was expecting some br00tal outbreak of 9000 BPM blast beats. But it was still damn awesome. The whole clean part flowed really nicely.

EDIT: OH, by the way, if it's not too much trouble, I've got some stuff in my sig. The last one critted would be nice.
Last edited by grampastumpy at Oct 30, 2007,
Okay so im really feeling the intro, it is sorta repitive but I like it, its very catchy, the part where the guitar kicked was good but was wierd maybe its because its on guitar pro not sure...

I think that intro was a little too long, maybe cut it by a few bars...WHen the electric started it was pretty bitchin ha,

Over all I enjoyed and stayed entertained by it

here is my song

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703010
Quote by RavenKlown
Okay so im really feeling the intro, it is sorta repitive but I like it, its very catchy, the part where the guitar kicked was good but was wierd maybe its because its on guitar pro not sure...

I think that intro was a little too long, maybe cut it by a few bars...WHen the electric started it was pretty bitchin ha,

Over all I enjoyed and stayed entertained by it

here is my song

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703010

Thanks. Sorry man, don't have gp.