Page 1 of 5
ok i thought id post a serious thread for once...

now ill just start by staying im a 17 year old australian. so its a little easier for me to hate the US. Anyway...

Does anyone else have a problem with the way the political situation between the United States and Iran is turning out?

The Bush Administration has been pressuring the Irani government for over a year now to stop its nuclear proliferation programs, for the fear that they may be developing nuclear weapons. hmmm that sounds familiar...

OHHH!! thats right!!! this is exactly what happened before the USA went and needlessly
bombed the **** out of Iraq!!! killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civillans.

Now, it has been proved over over again, that of course, Saddam Hussein DIDN'T have any nuclear weapons, and WASN'T in the process of making any. Nor did he have the resources available to him, since the USA forced a ban on any neighboring country's exporting nuclear goods to Iraq shortly after the 1st Gulf War.
Gee, Bush and Cheney should've known that after the countless searches that the U.N did for nuclear arms, all coming up with nothing.

But America, being the arrogant know it all "we know whats right, and whats best" country that it is, decided to go against everything that the U.N said and was persistent on trying to fool the world into thinking that Irag did in fact have, hugely massive, weapons of ultimate destruction, that the worlds governing body, just couldn't seem to find.

So the legislation to invade Iraq was passed through the US senate, and over the course of a few years, has turned into the biggest fu cking joke since christianty, womens rights, and The Vietnam War. (btw i was joking about the womens rights one. i love women. i even make love to them. good stuff)

Now after the absolute **** up that the Iraqi war was, i thought the world would've learn t its lesson, and would stand up and take notice the next time something like this would. And what do u know, the War in the Gulf isnt even over and little george bush is already targeting his next victim.

Now yesterday the Head Of The Nuclear Watchdog at the U.N came and said that the U.N once again, has ABSOLUTELY NOE EVIDENCE that Iran was developing nuclear weapons or was planning to do so....

Yet still, in typical American Red Neck arrogance, Dick Cheney came out and said that despite what the U.N said, Iran did have the means to build, AND stock piles of nuclear weapons. AND URGED the USA, to bassically, calm the f uck down and chill out.

Now this is where the world, and most importantly the American public, need to stand the **** up and take the fight to the bush administration. Once Cheney and Bush start dismissing the the advice of the worlds governing body is when it gets dangerous. Because all they are listening now are the little voices inside their heads

"IRAN NUCLEAR BOMB INVADE IRAN WEAPONS BARBARA HERPES MISSILE GONORRHEA RAPE BARBARA INVADE"

Now if the administration stands basiacally un opposed in their quest to invade Iran and start a new war based on nothing but racism money and greed, the conqequences will be dire and severe.

We were lucky to get away with what we did during Irag, and that the war didnt spill over the borders and into something truly ****ed up.

but thats what were facing if the spoit brat child, the USA, and his big red pimples Bush and Dick get their way. We could be facing a conflict worse than irag and vietnam combined. It could in all respects, turn into World War 3, with all the different major powers in the world having differeng opinions. And whats going on in the gaza strip and africa doesnt help either.

We need to do something soon about the war mongering war criminal, the US.
What does everything else think about this situation? are u with me that the world seems to have turned completly gullable and doesnt care?

Or do u have a differering opinion? like that becaue Iran makes nuclear power for itself, it would be better to be safe than sorry and invade anyway

Or that maybe im completely overreacting and this whole situation will settle down once they countrys reach an agreement with the UN.

please say what u think, and what can be done about it.
Im 18 and from Australia. All I can say it that this will happen soon.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
This should go in the ONLY Political thread.

And, honestly, don't categorize all Americans as part of the "arrogant know it all "we know whats right, and whats best" country." So many of us disagree with Bush, yet can't do anything to remove him from power.

Not all Americans are stupid. Just our leader.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by guitarist_with_

How does that validate your arguement? At all, AT ALL?!
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Political thread.

And also, America is ALWAYS in it for the money. Buisnesses make less when we're at peace with other nations. It's disgusting and unbelievable, but hey, ignorance is bliss.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Gunpowder

And, honestly, don't categorize all Americans as part of the "arrogant know it all "we know whats right, and whats best" country." So many of us disagree with Bush, yet can't do anything to remove him from power.

+111111111111 he only has one year left luckily. lets hope he doesnt get us bombed by the rest of the world in that time though
P.S. Leave my americas alone, we're happy this way.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

a war with Iran can only be won through 2 scenarios

Draft

Goin Nuclear

the first will cause massive disruption at home

the second will casue global disruption and intervention, and the United States will have found itself to be alone against an angry world.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
sucks for me then, i'm going to war.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
If we do itd be for the best, Iran would try to use weapons against us
and btw...threadstarter.......**** you
plus bush'll be out in 15 months, so just wait it out
"P.S. Leave my americas alone, we're happy this way."

unintellent people are scientifically proven to be happier than smart ppl
****in ignorant post. honestly, i'm tired of the many Aussies thinking they know what's best for the U.S.'s foreign policies. I'd be interested in seeing this "proof" that there were no weapons of mass destruction.

as for the bush bashing, that has been old since 2002. everybody seems to be claiming that they can run a nation better than bush; i would love to see them step forward. all these liberals cashing in on their opportunity to attract attention by insulting bush. if you pay attention, you'll see that all they do is whine and complain. they almost never offer an alternative to bush's decisions.

basically, you need to stop gobbling down whatever the media wants you to believe.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
plus bush'll be out in 15 months, so just wait it out

a lot of people can die in 15 months. the world can end in 5 seconds if someone wanted it too.

think. 15 months is plenty
Quote by x_thurston_x
P.S. Leave my americas alone, we're happy this way.

Oh, cruel ignorance, how thou art bliss.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by maca-venagas

Which proves exactly WHY most americans are completely apathetic and ignorant to their own countries foreign affairs. It's disgusting, but hopefully it'll prove to be a good example of how NOT to run a government in the future.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

America isn't stupid.
Just George Bush, ignorant ********.
Don't categorize every American with one.
I'm a Californian, and I agree with the threadstarter. I just hope that Bush won't have enough time to put anything together before he leaves.

I doubt the Republicans will be able to win the next election. They don't have a strong candidate as a forerunner. Giuliani is too moderate, and Romney is a Mormon. Lots of Republicans will not vote for him just because of that.

I'm glad I can vote in '08. Hilary's got mine.
Fender MIA Telecaster with DiMarzio noiseless single coils
-Fulltone OCD
-Ibanez Analog Delay
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Blues Junior
Fender MIM Jazz Bass with Noiseless pickups
Mesa Walkabout
Epiphone AC200SCE Acoustic
Quote by maca-venagas

Yeah, All Americans are idiots
I'd be interested in seeing this "proof" that there were no weapons of mass destruction.

AHAHAHAHAHAH u cant have proof that something isnt real.
u can only have proof that somerhing is real.

something which the USA and U.N dont have.

go figure
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
****in ignorant post. honestly, i'm tired of the many Aussies thinking they know what's best for the U.S.'s foreign policies. I'd be interested in seeing this "proof" that there were no weapons of mass destruction.

as for the bush bashing, that has been old since 2002. everybody seems to be claiming that they can run a nation better than bush; i would love to see them step forward. all these liberals cashing in on their opportunity to attract attention by insulting bush. if you pay attention, you'll see that all they do is whine and complain. they almost never offer an alternative to bush's decisions.

basically, you need to stop gobbling down whatever the media wants you to believe.

its not that anybody wants to take his place. its like the arguments about marshall mg's and spider III's on this forum. theyre not completely worthless, there just worse than everything else. there have been some great presidents in the history of the US, but george w. bush isnt one of them.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

a lot of people (including me) would step forward for the chance to run this country
and we would, if it werent for that little thing in the constitution saying we need to be of certain age...and even wit that, alot of people are stepping forward. in case you didnt know, there is the beginnings of a campaign for the presidential race.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by guitarist_with_

Wow, what an arrogant statement.

He wouldn't be able to procure the necessary funding to go into Iran. Unless all those democratic senators and reps are suddenly replaced with John McCain clones.
I doubt (or at least hope) the US will go to war with Iran. There is so much resistance to the war in Iraq already, starting another war would probably cause uprisings or some sh*t. Yes Ahmedenijad (sp?) is f*cked up, but I don't think anyone is into fighting two wars at once.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by ironman45
I doubt (or at least hope) the US will go to war with Iran. There is so much resistance to the war in Iraq already, starting another war would probably cause uprisings or some sh*t. Yes Ahmedenijad (sp?) is f*cked up, but I don't think anyone is into fighting two wars at once.

Yes im hoping for resistance and and uprise, but cheney and bush have already started with their bull**** and the resistance is no where to be seen.

If a resistance finally does come its got a bit of catching up to do. people better start taking notice soon.

also the us government will make it seem not like two wars,
but the one "WAR AGAINST TERROR"

and then all those gullable americans will be able sit at home watching brainwshing tv with their obese kids, and be happy knowing that they are fighting just one, GOOD war. cos thats what they were told
Last edited by maca-venagas at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by maca-venagas
OHHH!! thats right!!! this is exactly what happened before the USA went and needlessly
bombed the **** out of Iraq!!! killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civillans.

I kinda stopped reading there....wait what? We can't(and don't) just bomb Iraq in general; that's why the War on Terror is so hard: we have to seperate friend from foe, and send in special forces teams. The enemy doesn't wear a country flag or anything.

I'm not a supporter of Bush (at all), and I'm American. You can't put us all in one ignorant group; plus, Bush has a 30-something % approval rating. It's not like we think he's the best president ever.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
NO country should have nuclear weapons. Especially not the USA (shudders).

EDIT: The words 'war on terror' are perhaps the most bull**** words ever to be uttered by any person.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Last edited by tpot06 at Oct 29, 2007,
The president of iran said he would nuke the usa to start world war 3. The start of world war 3 has something to do with an islamic and christian prophecy. I don't know much about the prophecy though.

EDIT
apparently I got my facts wrong. I swear thats what I heard, and I apologize.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Last edited by Musical Meds at Oct 29, 2007,
Quote by Gunpowder

leaders
Quote by Mutant Corn
Arellano's got a point.
Quote by Musical Meds
The president of iran said he would nuke the usa to start world war 3. The start of world war 3 has something to do with an islamic and christian prophecy. I don't know much about the prophecy though.

Not tryng to be smart or anything, thats what glenn beck told me :P

He never said that. He said that if the USA attacked, he has 10,000 rockets ready to go. Pretty reasonable in the context of things.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

I agree, but views or not, no one bears the burden Bush does. They're not the ****ing president of the most powerful country on the planet, and I can guarantee if they were in his shoes, they'd make a fair number of mistakes, too. And let's not forget Congress' role in decision makings, if you want to play the blame game.
This thread and its topic reek of ignorance.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by tpot06

but its a never ending circle. our government will never get rid of our nuclear weapons until everybody else does, and everybody else wont give up their nuclear weapons until we do.
Ok, maybe Bush isn't the greatest president America has had, but he doesn't run the country. He has limited power. Bush didn't start a war. Bush didn't start anything. He may have allowed it, he didn't stop it, but he didn't start it. If you are going to bash the government, do it intelligently. You need to realize that he isn't the King of America, he is one of about four million in the federal government. He just happens to have the job that receives the most scrutiny from the media. He does have a lot of power, but not enough to start a war. He can make a bill trying to start a war, but it has to go through a bunch of processes of approval before it can become a war.

Also, if you are going to start a political thread, do it intelligently. Try to spell words correctly and have decent grammar please.
Oh yeah, that's what it's all about alright, but being it and talking about it are different things. These country boys will talk to you and talk to you about individual freedom, but when they see a free individual it's gonna scare 'em. Easy Rider
Quote by samick007
but its a never ending circle. our government will never get rid of our nuclear weapons until everybody else does, and everybody else wont give up their nuclear weapons until we do.

Hey I never said I was being realistic :p

What should happen and whats realistic are too often very different.
being as how all us redneck americans are stupid as hell anyway, I for one can't wait for every country and terrorist group to get a nuclear weapon, and yes the U.S.A. has put it's nose in too many peoples business. We shouldn't have any of our troops deployed overseas, we have enough land mass to look over over here. I don't give a damn if europe erupts in war, or asia. Until a country invades the continental U.S. I don't care. I think we have enough ICBM's to thwart any attempts at such a thing anyway. And one more thing too many of our tax dollars are spent overseas supporting other countries. If we cut all that out we would have no problem getting our budget righted and have enough for our social security fund to be solid and actually grow the benefits for the retired workers. Last thing we need to kick the UN out of the country. Maybe the UN could go to Australia.
I don't think the American people will let the US go to war wiht Iran.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by maca-venagas

I'm born and raised in the United States and I'm willing to bet a fair amount that I'm smarter than you. Hell, I can even spell 'unintelligent'.
Quote by tpot06

EDIT: The words 'war on terror' are perhaps the most bull**** words ever to be uttered by any person.

I agree with all that is said here.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Page 1 of 5