i dont know about MOST underrated but i really think Alex Van Halen isnt given the credit he deserves. Hes really a talented drummer. my whole view changed when i saw them live in chicago.
i was actualy about to say alex van halen

but umm peter criss is an amazing drummer whos not given enough credit

all KISS fans must agree with me
Nick D'Virgilio. Excellent drummer. It would be nice to see him get recognition on a larger level
Zach Hill, look him up.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Phil Collins
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Max Wienberg-The E Street Band, Max Wienberg and the Max Wienberg Seven.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Mike Bordin of Faith No More and now Ozzy Ozbourne's band. a great drummer never given enough credit
Ginger Baker never gets that much respect. From good musicians who like a wide variety of music give him his respect, but most random drummers never really talk about him. John Densmore from The Doors too.
Ginger Baker and Mitch mitchell definitely.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by RHCP94
Max Wienberg-The E Street Band, Max Wienberg and the Max Wienberg Seven.
Yep, he's a great drummer
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Billy Ficca of Television
Great drummer overall. His ideas are genious. His drumming is criminally overlooked.

Lars Ulrich of Metallica
Okay, flame me or whatever, but alot of people hate on his drummin'. I know he's not the tightest drummer around and the sound of his drums might not always be the best, but his fills are really good in terms of creativity.
IMO, Steven Adler... Or he was. He wasn't that quick or anything but he really had a good feeling for rhythm. He got some pretty nice drumming on Appetite IMO.

I like him a hell lot more than Matt Sorum.
Too bad Adler is real f'cked up today...
Chad Channing (formerly Nirvana): everyone says he's sh-t but just becasue he doesnt hit the drums as hard as dave grohl did doesnt mean he sucks.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Gar Samuelson- He was on the first Megadeth album and nobody notices him for it
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.