When the hell did it seem like a good idea to put cute little floral designs on toilet paper?

Seriously though,
what the ****???

It just seems like such a pointless thing to do for something that is doomed to be flushed down a toilet.

**** I don't know,
maybe there are some people that like to frame their toilet paper but I sure as hell don't know any of them.

Or maybe there are some people that identify their favorite brand of toilet paper by studying what sort of butterfly has cleverly been imprinted on the surface among all the other swirls and various flowers,
rather then the logo on the front of the package.

Honestly,
I am out of ideas.
What would you rather wipe your ass with - a plain old roll of paper, or a roll of paper covered with butterflies?

The answer is mind-numbingly obvious.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by superunknown
When the hell did it seem like a good idea to put cute little floral designs on toilet paper?

Seriously though,
what the ****???

It just seems like such a pointless thing to do for something that is doomed to be flushed down a toilet.

**** I don't know,
maybe there are some people that like to frame their toilet paper but I sure as hell don't know any of them.

Or maybe there are some people that identify their favorite brand of toilet paper by studying what sort of butterfly has cleverly been imprinted on the surface among all the other swirls and various flowers,
rather then the logo on the front of the package.

Honestly,
I am out of ideas.

So your ass will smell good? I don't know

-MM
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I like the flowers on my toilet paper.......
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
you have far too much time to think about things my friend.

honestly though, i think its supposed to remind of of our past when we really were wiping our crusty anus's with flowers
ehh
the butterflies make the toilet paper all fuzzy and sh*it so then when you wipe your ass its not all scratchy. idk?
Quote by skaguitarist53
you have far too much time to think about things my friend.

honestly though, i think its supposed to remind of of our past when we really were wiping our crusty anus's with flowers

Oh definitely.

I mean,
unless someone calls me I am either playing guitar or thinking.

There is not much else I do with all my free time.
i suppose its probably better were wiping our asses with imprints of little flowers and butterflies rather than an imprint of a penis. i mean... i could be worse.
ehh
They should put red blotches every so often through a role, then people wipe, then hilarity ensues.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by leftyrockr
I'm just waiting for the penis toilet paper. That'll be the day, when they try to make it look like you're wiping your asshole with a dode.
EDIT: Crap, beaten to it.

i just barely beat you too it. nice try though
ehh
Ug needs to start manufacturing toilet paper;
the kind with both penis imprints,
and fake blood spots.

We will start a new fad and all the cool kids will be doing it.
this wont be like the icy hot thing, will it ^

but i always wondered that too. however, as a TP aficionado, i find that the flowery ones do feel better on my hindquarters
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
this wont be like the icy hot thing, will it ^

but i always wondered that too. however, as a TP aficionado, i find that the flowery ones do feel better on my hindquarters

God I hope not.

Actually I don't know,
I would like to be credited as the creator of something remotely memorable such as an internet meme.

But then again,
they get annoying after a while so I don't know if that is what I want to be remembered for.