Hi, I was hoping some one would have an idea of a good EQ setting for a Nightwish bass tone... I'm using an Ashdown ABM EVO II 500 Head with ABM 410 Cab.

The head is a 7 band EQ:
Bass
180Hz
340Hz
Middle
1.3KHz
2.6KHz
Trebble

Thanks
I'm not sure on the bass tone I just know the guitar sounds pretty nasty without the bass......Pretty sure there's quite a bit of treble with lower bass and mids....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Marco's growly bass tone comes from his Warwick bass, but I'm gonna take a guess and say he's got some low mids and bass in addition to treble, essentially cutting higher mids.

EDIT: Nightwish's new singer makes them sound like a pop band with heavy guitars. She is a lot hotter though
Quote by Charlatan_001
Marco's growly bass tone comes from his Warwick bass, but I'm gonna take a guess and say he's got some low mids and bass in addition to treble, essentially cutting higher mids.

EDIT: Nightwish's new singer makes them sound like a pop band with heavy guitars. She is a lot hotter though

I agree... I personnaly don't like there new singer. But still love the bass tone.